Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?

fufu get out of here with that intelligent post

its because colin cuckernick didnt stand is why nfl is losing ratings

As President Trump made a series of controversial comments against the hundreds of NFL players who knelt during the national anthem in games over the weekend, NBC's broadcast of "Sunday Night Football" saw a significant drop in ratings compared to its week three game in 2016.

The "Sunday Night Football" match-up between the Oakland Raiders and Washington Redskins was down around 12.9% compared to last year's game in the same week, according to Reuters.

For contrast, CBS' Sunday games, as a whole, saw a slight uptick in viewership compared to last year, while Fox's afternoon game was down 16%.

Last week, a Jefferies analyst speculated that a 10% drop in ratings over the course of the 2o17 season would go on to cut $200 million in earnings from the networks broadcasting NFL games this year.

NFL Sunday ratings dropped after Trump NFL comments - Business Insider

Sticking it to the Jewish owners not only in the NFL but the mega media outlets. :rofl:

White Flight is happening!

I'm not watching but I haven't really been watching in over 5 years thought I might start to watch when I retire. At this point in history and in my life I'm not going to watch a game where the player or players kneel during the national anthem.

Cord cutters as well (me). ESPN gets $7 per subscriber, plus Comcast has a broadcast fee, and the rental boxes. I said enough of that crap, put the HD Antenna in the attic. Bill went from $186 a month to $65 for internet only. Once you cut the cord you'll be like, "Why should I pay to watch commercials?"

I didn't even know about the boycott all weekend, so I watched the Miami game and the end of GB. Next week I'll tune out, that will be the ratings week to look at.

Last edited:
Cool huh? Look at any NFL sports feed. Where are the sports? It's all what they did yesterday, what they will do tonight and what they will do next week for the anthem.

Fucking beautiful

During the time of Paul in Acts, the Roman Empire had seen its entertainment in decline as well. This caused an obsession with religion anywhere the disciples went and perfect venue for discussion. There was also a rise in witch craft and occult and the supernatural.

God is done with institutions that oppose his nationalistic plans for the world. He is done with the people who have opposed his plans for USA which from the beginning were to bring the third world into the 21st century.

So you will notice on Facebook and wherever that the opposition has largely abandoned its opposition to Trump and chosen to try avoid politics. But that will be impossible. Just be there to remind them that change is coming.

The rule changes that make defense castrated have ruined the sport for me

I dont mind players virtue signaling, im not watching because its a sport for pattycake now

1 guy decided to virtue signal, call the press!

things you can fine players 6k for

CsMtSOyVIAAlicQ.jpg

fukin joke league of felons

The rule changes that make defense castrated have ruined the sport for me

I dont mind players virtue signaling, im not watching because its a sport for pattycake now

it was already turning into flag fag football

insurance and lawsuits were going to kill it

this is just finishing it off faster

celia-pussy-hat-720x721.jpg

the new helmets in the NFL

Back