Will we ever go to war with North Korea?

They researched Protoss shields on the tech tree. They just won't use them unless absolutely needed because they are powered by Samsung batteries

lol conspiracy theory?... google "yemen nuke" theres hundreds of sources and videos.

thinking everything is "just a conspiracy theory" is about as retarded as believing in every conspiracy theory. you're a mindless twat either way

you cant hide a nuke detonation from the world fuck boy
that's just a big ass bomb
moab and foab make mushroom clouds

you cant hide a nuke detonation from the world fuck boy
that's just a big ass bomb
moab and foab make mushroom clouds

it wasnt hidden, it was reported on. it just wasnt convered by the jewmedia for obvious reasons. nuke scientists confirmed it based on the video itself as well as post analysis of the area. and yes it made a mushroom cloud, did u even watch it?

k back to your "everythings a conspiracy theory" hole

SO... what happens when you topple the NK Regime and you suddenly create 25 million refugees?

I mean... they already have a wall... but, what about the humanitarian disaster that follows ?

How many South Korean's do we have to sacrifice to end North Korea? I think that is what has allowed this circus to persist, ending it will cost South Korea far more than it does North Korea. At some point we crossed the line between if we could win the war, and if we can afford to win the war.

Sell them on Amazon. I'll buy a couple. They can mow the lawn and wash the car, do the clothes washing, clean the windows, do the grocery shopping. They can sleep in a tent in the yard and have the weekends off. I'll give them an allowance. They would have a better life with me than in those rice fields. Amazon can use a drone to drop them off.

the refugee idea is kind of a non-issue, really. don't see why this still keeps getting brought up. obama isn't in office anymore, things have changed.

the vast majority of N Koreans are brainwashed and terrified of foreign nations. especially after their military is wiped off the map in a matter of hours, theyre not going to trust anybody. they won't run to SK because they'll view them as the aggressor and a lapdog for the US (which they are) and they'll hold a serious grudge against China for not helping them in their time of need.

even supposing they DO run, those will mostly wind up in China anyways. Russia won't accept them outright unless they can create slave labor and get away with it, neither will South Korea. they'll be put in camps until they can be "repatriated" back to their homes, minus a few high-ranking party leaders and military commanders who will either be put on trial or given amnesty provided they give up state secrets. those who try to get to Japan will be turned away as well, given that Japan has a pretty much 0-tolerance policy on refugees and immigration.

with our boy Donnie T in office, you can fuckin forget about the US making any motions to accept them and you can certainly forget about the white house making demands of our allies and NK's neighbors to do the humanitarian thing.

the only real exception here are the people living in Pyongyang, which is only like 10% of their population, and those in the border towns with china. those are pretty much the only people in the country with regular access to outside information - and even then it's highly censored and extremely risky to get it. most people are taught from birth not to believe anything they hear from foreigners. gotta figure at most 50% of those people might make a break for it but probably less than 50% of those who run will be successful.

all in all, the entire refugee problem sounds like a whole lot of "not our fucking problem"

Everything isn't a problem for America, since you have two oceans removing you from the consequences of your warmongering.

Also, though he was a known coward to begin with, General MacArthur vomited at the sight of the carnage America caused in Korea back in the day. He thought it was vastly disproportionate. NK remembers American kindness.

Also, though he was a known coward to begin with, General MacArthur vomited at the sight of the carnage America caused in Korea back in the day. He thought it was vastly disproportionate. NK remembers American kindness.
MacArthur was a fucking pussy. Now, Curtis LeMay... that mother fucker would burn the world down if it meant the US being on top. Generals like LeMay are sadly, a thing of the past.

Some of my favorite wartime quote comes from him:
"We went over there and fought the war and eventually burned down every town in North Korea anyway, someway or another, and some in South Korea too.… Over a period of three years or so, we killed off — what — twenty percent of the population of Korea as direct casualties of war, or from starvation and exposure?"

"Killing Japanese didn't bother me very much at that time... I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal.... Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let that bother you, you're not a good soldier."

"If I see that the Russians are amassing their planes for an attack, I'm going to knock the shit out of them before they take off the ground."

"As far as casualties were concerned I think there were more casualties in the first attack on Tokyo with incendiaries than there were with the first use of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. The fact that it's done instantaneously, maybe that's more humane than incendiary attacks, if you can call any war act humane. I don't, particularly, so to me there wasn't much difference. A weapon is a weapon and it really doesn't make much difference how you kill a man. If you have to kill him, well, that's the evil to start with and how you do it becomes pretty secondary. I think your choice should be which weapon is the most efficient and most likely to get the whole mess over with as early as possible."

"There are no innocent civilians. It is their government and you are fighting a people, you are not trying to fight an armed force anymore. So it doesn't bother me so much to be killing the so-called innocent bystanders."

"Actually I think it's more immoral to use less force than necessary, than it is to use more. if you use less force, you kill off more of humanity in the long run, because you are merely protracting the struggle."

"Apply whatever force it is necessary to employ, to stop things quickly. The main thing is stop it. The quicker you stop it, the more lives you save."

"I'll tell you what war is about, you've got to kill people, and when you've killed enough they stop fighting."​

Awesome!

ocCWykl.jpg

Getting kinda hot over there.

PENTAGON ANNOUNCES THIRD CARRIER GROUP TO BE IN STRIKE DISTANCE OF NORTH KOREA

As both South Korea and the United States carry out joint military drills news has come that the USS Nimitz has now joined the USS Ronald Reagan and USS Theodore Roosevelt in the western Pacific.

The USS Nimitz is a 100,000-ton warship and it has now joined the two carriers as fears of war with North Korea rise. Each of the vessels has been accompanied by a cohort of destroyers along with submarines. The USS Ronald Reagan has undertaken war drills since the beginning of last week. Three aircraft carriers in the same region are unprecedented at the same time and it shows a huge gathering of sea power by the United States. North Korea will no doubt be furious by this move by the US as Kim Jong-Un is of the belief that the military drills by the US in the region are nothing more than war rehearsals.
[.....]

:lol: Lil Kim be a shaken in his booty's.

The EO to allow pilot recall was enough for me to squeeze a deuce. Good thing I am a pooper reader.

Health Alert. Clean your phone.

Back