Here Flipp, have some attention....

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Anyone know what this moron's schtick is supposed to be about? I've noticed almost nobody responds to him whereas even Dweasel with a similar posting style used to get a reaction. At least Dweasel had something vaguely resembling content to offer and was occasionally amusing. This idiot has got me completely baffled as to what his game is.

Never put anyone on ignore before but really can't think of a good reason not to with this fuckwit, and I assume that's what everyone else has done.

I thought Flipp was dweasel

although these days there are probably just like 5 people posting as 50 different people.

it is like the movie split just not as entertaning

it is fedz

the guy with bleached hair who went to a uva lan and keyed a car

he thinks he is making fun of tribes talk but hes just a complete fuck up

it is fedz

the guy with bleached hair who went to a uva lan and keyed a car

he thinks he is making fun of tribes talk but hes just a complete fuck up

Only vaguely aware of the existence of someone called Fedz, so at least his new posting "style" is getting him noticed. So he's probably getting what he wants. That's some pretty epic losery.

kg6qzGB.gif

NEWP still aint fedz dat yus wut fatfuckcuck pussyass nerdgin l0s3rz like dutch n co call mun 2 make gittin slappt across dey fukin teef err g0ttam day ok smdh lol :jester:

catkillingowner
blun rogers
flipp
mun

they are all fedz smurfs

hes been acting like this ever since he got busted trying to cheat in t1
yup mun is dare n fish 2
munfedzflippdarefish

gotta luv da lil noodlyarmd pooseez like str0ke n co supa happy 2 rationalize bein sucha fukin pussy dat ya convince urselfs lol smdh :jester:

mitch enjoys making whining threads about better posters

let's remind ourselves that mitch is a short 50 yr old that lives in the third world and has a family that takes vacations without him

tbh str0ke only mad cuz mun make funna him 4 bein a 80pownd lil scrawny poosy w a tranny wife dat fux him noodly ass w dildoz cuz he da bitch smdh lol :jester:

Back