Tuition fees vs no fees

Denver

Veteran XX
Which country really has the cleverest students? - BBC News

It seems like the less you pay for university education the more literate you become.
what?

(scandinavian countries have basically no fees for education. also japanese fees are much lower than in the US).

I know it's a silly correlation with no basis on reality, but hey this is TW.
also wanted to post a thread about something :(

EDIT: also in before Absent comes in and says "it's because homogenous white people in the universities"

Last edited:
Which country really has the cleverest students? - BBC News

It seems like the less you pay for university education the more literate you become.
what?

(scandinavian countries have basically no fees for education. also japanese fees are much lower than in the US).

I know it's a silly correlation with no basis on reality, but hey this is TW.
also wanted to post a thread about something :(

EDIT: also in before Absent comes in and says "it's because homogenous white people in the universities"

one doesn't go to an ivy league university for the education--it's for the connections and prestige

americas education will be a full on dumpster fire soon

that being said ppl will look at literacy rates between populations as long as they are pushing a "safe" agenda like anti capitalism. fuk urself sun eater

america's education is already a dumpster fire. Undergraduate degrees in the soft sciences and liberal arts should be disallowed unless you have specific and confirmed intentions of going into teaching. America is lacking in STEM, so it doesn't surprise me to see my valedictorian who graduated with an environmental science degree get excited that she might be promoted to assistant manager at Five To One 6 years after her graduation.

It's criminal that universities offer these programs with no real world payoff. This is the first generation that has faced a job market that demands an undergraduate degree. This has failed disastrously . Combined with the poor job market, you have a criminally underemployed generation living with their parents into their 30s.

Just another effect of the wealth disparity and stagnation of wages in this country.

I remember when education was even better than free - you used to get student grants as well

then you millennials fucked it all up by paying for it and allowing all the foreigners in

Go in-state to your public university, pay tuition as you go. Only thing is, white people need perfect grades and a good written paper to get in. That's why I tell everyone to get straight A's in High School. After that, it's the weed out classes, must do the offsite tutor classes where they go over your homework and know the tests coming up.

As for jobs, I would always tell Ashley to look at the full football stadiums on TV (when watching UF games), and I'd say all those people are looking for the same jobs. Now multiple each stadium (most hold 50k people) times all the colleges and you've got a shit ton of people looking for the same jobs with the same resumes.

Last edited:
Go in-state to your public university, pay tuition as you go. Only thing is, white people need perfect grades and a good written paper to get in. That's why I tell everyone to get straight A's in High School. After that, it's the weed out classes, must do the offsite tutor classes where they go over your homework and know the tests coming up.

As for jobs, I would always tell Ashley to look at the full football stadiums on TV (when watching UF games), and I'd say all those people are looking for the same jobs. Now multiple each stadium (most hold 50k people) times all the colleges and you've got a shit ton of people looking for the same jobs with the same resumes.

:lolwut:

It's just a coincidence that with the rapidly increasing female enrollment in US colleges that the only majors increasing are non-STEM and student debt is skyrocketing.

No money in cures, treating symptoms is where it's at

QFMFT.

Welcome to Human Cattle Mania, where you, the human being, are nothing more than a revenue stream to Big Pharma.

It's disgusting how easily people have been duped into being on so many meds.

Back