OK gun mentalists........

making a bomb requires a lot of skill and technical knowledge.

yeah...like those boston kids

if you can ignite a firework you can fire off a bomb

it's so difficult that hundreds of third world arabs, with the deductive reasoning skills of a pre-schooler, figure it out daily.

you don't see bombs being sold at gun stores

I'm willing to bet you have never been to a gun store.

or clearly have no idea what you are talking about

i mean there is such a thing as dumb

then there is enthusiastically retarded

tw is apparently a very popular place for most of the second category to congregate

this is where people with obviously no experience about anything outside of video games can come together and share their mindlessly myopic opinions about all sorts of topics they have no fucking concept over.

planes flew into buildings...were used as weapons

more planes will not prevent more needless plane crashes

logic of LouCypher strikes us all down again

herpaderpherp

there are too many crazy people on this planet too. what exactly laws can do about that or weapons is still a fun conversation in futility.

LouCypher talking to himself now...that's cute

and mitch wants to stereotype gun owners, what they look like, who they are, while he desperately clings to cave dwelling camel fuckers promoting sharia law. Gets mad when Americans stereotype Muslims.

wants to save the children in the USA, but not the ones he forces to camel race in his own country.

all is well in the world today

LouCypher talking to himself now...that's cute

and mitch wants to stereotype gun owners, what they look like, who they are, while he desperately clings to cave dwelling camel fuckers promoting sharia law. Gets mad when Americans stereotype Muslims.

wants to save the children in the USA, but not the ones he forces to camel race in his own country.

all is well in the world today

Point well and truly missed dipshit. I don't need to stereotype these asshats, they do it themselves.

hey mitch....if america sucks so bad why you come here every single fucking year for vacation?

yet alone make countless new threads bragging about it?

Are you going to enthusiastically overpay for a dungeness crab at the boardwalk again?

I'm sorry we aren't more like Dubai. If only we had pork embargo your pig wife couldn't come visit.

hey mitch....if america sucks so bad why you come here every single fucking year for vacation?

yet alone make countless new threads bragging about it?

Are you going to enthusiastically overpay for a dungeness crab at the boardwalk again?

I'm sorry we aren't more like Dubai. If only we had pork embargo your pig wife couldn't come visit.

I have never made any secret of the fact that I love some parts of the US and A. Doesn't mean it can't have more that it's fair share of utter fuckwits.

And no, not doing SF this time. And the giveafuckometer is reading zero as far as overpaying for stuff. I work hard, I earn good money, I pay no tax, fuck the expense i'm on vacation.

Also LOL fucking pork embargo. Why do you keep trotting out the same tired old 100% incorrect bullshit?

Last edited:
Its sorta interesting that UK idiots are the types who go live in places like Dubai. They're used to the no freedom thing I guess.

While I'm sure Mitch is just trolling here, I wonder how infinitesimal the percentage of gun violence is given how many guns are in the USA. Knowing gun violence has been dropping for years now.

pol_gunschart20_405.jpg

Back