oh shit, Russia is going to deny access to the ISS

MRSA thrives in outerspace. Uncontrollably. ISS is already fully contaminated. Let them have it. A space station is only good for ten years before bacteria become uncontrollable with today's technology. W/Fn/E.

Who cares about the ISS? James Cameron wants to colonize shit. We need to find some rare element like in Avatar, it's the only way that people will prioritize space travel.

The ISS is a piece of junk anyways. They need to do it the correct way and build a rotating ring station that generates its own gravity.

yGzEIQu.gif

agreed ISS hasn't been relevant in over a decade
the only real problem is that there is no viable replacement on the horizon but that doesnt mean its worth this shit

uh, ISS been putting in real science work bros for real
and they are helping test crap for deep space shit we NEED to know before we can go further than the moon for any amount of time

god damn lagbar thought you had my back dog

I got your back that we really need a scientific lab in space
but the ISS is unbelievably out of date bro
i mean the russians are running win 3.1 and even theyre like "naww its too old"

lol win 3.1
but we cant put cutting edge shit in space, it's usually like 5 years outdated shit, if not more
rad hardening and stuff is expensive and tuff

once SLS goes online we can launch a big station in like 3 launches instead of 100 which makes it way cheaper
so thats something

im all about a cylinder space colony ala gundam and i cant wait for operation british

Ancient people used the moon as a factory base, it has plenty of aluminum and titanium and silica for making glass. China and Russia will be the ones to do it.

Back