Nerd Virgins Rejoice I'm leaving!

TW has no problem allowing confirmed pedophiles to be a part of the community, and unlike TW I am not cool being at a place that harbors sexual predators.

This is a valid point. I guess you're talking about Dwasol, since everyone calls him pedophile...

I never heard of him and I dont remember anyone with that nickname back in 2003, here @ TW, or @ Tribe. But yeah, I'd go with a perma ban for him since he's so fucking annoying.

That's right. This is Tehvul the God's last post. 2013 is when I put my plan into motion, and I do not need any more of TW's 3rd grade negativity in my life.

This place used to be cool. A place where news was posted before CNN even had the story. This place used to be a great place to hear, and learn about new tech things. That was then, but now TW just a cess pool of ignorance that consists primarily of Reddit reposts. Also the admin, Ryan or however he spell's his name, has no problem allowing the really bad mouth breathers getting hard working peeps fired is just pathetic.

TW has no problem allowing confirmed pedophiles to be a part of the community, and unlike TW I am not cool being at a place that harbors sexual predators.

If you would like to be part of the movement, that I am, then you know how to reach me. Otherwise get fucked. No one asked/forced me to leave this trashcan called TW. This is my choice and mine alone.

I feel sorry for your mother's. Tehvul the God saying "Later's Bitches".

Tehvul Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

EDIT: And NO. I won't be back. :finger:

tehvul speaks praise for us providing free speech but then talks about denying it based on certain provisions.

that's not how it works

also he is a sexual deviant.

I'm so totally going to be surprised when tehvul reappears at some undetermined point in the future and tries to brush off this whole leaving thing like it was some kind of joke or ironic statement.

probably starting to get the shakes

maybe I should add this to my sig?

"I feel sorry for your mother's. Tehvul the God saying "Later's Bitches".

As always this is a work in progress, what with the shifting skeins of his self-narrative (what Giddens calls the 'Reflexive Project of the Self')

any 'claims' not backed up directly with a link are just pending me getting around to substantiating/correcting his claiming the claims that he claimed

the first few are links to the same post because he (rather helpfully, actually) corrected them himself

things tevhul has done/been:

fully-blooded member of MS13
local rap superstar that sold 10,000+ of his first album
master plumber
firefighter for 2 years
inter-state drug transporter
high-level drug dealer
master strategist
on the run from the mafia
on the run from (but outsmarting) the hells angels
hardcore jailbird that doesnt give a shit about 10 days in county
stabbed multiple times
'works with the feds' :lol::rofl:
'sane'
'sober'/'clean'
master linguist
certified solicitor (door to door salesman)
in contact with aliens/travels to other planets
master of multiple martial art disciplines
qualified welder
home-owner in 4 states (concurrent)
loving/providing father
music producer extraordinaire (phd professor told him he was the best she'd ever taught)
fluent in multiple languages
DID NOT PLAY DOCTOR WITH HIS SISTERS. SRSLY.
expert carpenter
professional equipment installation/mounting technician

current version (additions)

majick practitioner since the age of 15
registered with BMI
gay now
straight now
PROMO MANAGER FOR A MULTI-PLATINUM ARTIST (lie)

His version:

Sometimes he gets sad, and when he gets sad he gets honest:

You can add that he claims to have synesthesia, as per claims in this thread. [PIC] youtube wtf r u doing by tehvul2 - TribalWar Forums

thats pretty fucking crazy you bothered keeping that list of links...

also, please take rabbitfaggit with you and ur gay pedo dad too

peace nigga

Tehvul always get mad when either everyone ignores his threads, or when everyone goes mass-making fun of him. He rages, quit TW, return after 2 days, max 1 week, with a new video of him talking to w/e TW member, cursing and filming his house or w/e material 'expensive' shit he have and how much money he gets. Then he spends 1 month posting threads about 'anonymous', 'zeightgayst movement' and how the sun will blast earth at 21 december.

Cliffs: he'll be back soon. gfg.

By the way, ban dwasol. Altho he stays off at the same time as tehvul, for some w/e reason.

Back