Happy Fathers Day Dweasel!

don't go away mad, just for the love of ordinary white fonts and epileptic friendly posts go away.

tehvul played tribes, so he kinda belongs here. find a fun forum where he doesn't frequent, never reveal your identity so he doesn't follow you and find a place where 95% of the members don't think you are a creepy old character on family guy.

giggity

tehvul calling out D-man threatening to expose his sex offender history thread #659679

what happened to that billboard u were gonna get?

yeah, i think its time to stop bringing it up until you accomplish your goal, if you get him on the sex offender list, post it, and we will all owe you an apology.

It's not for you to understand my methods. Only the worthy have a right to know the truth. You are profane so...I will say this to you Deuse. Look at your little girl. Revel in the beauty you created, because soon she will become ash along with the majority of the people on this little planet we call Earth.

You seem to be under the impression that you are not "profane".

lol I love it when you try to use latin, your tenses and declensions are hilariously over the place, it's like you have the mind of a 5 yearold reading a My First Book On Latin (tm)

(or just using a shitty translator, which is always such a great idea with latin)

Last edited:
lol I love it when you try to use latin, your tenses and declensions are hilariously over the place, it's like you have the mind of a 5 yearold reading a My First Book On Latin (tm)

(or just using a translator, which is always such a great idea with latin)

I was pretty much forced to learn Latin years ago. Some of my most prized possessions are very old books written in latin that my master willed to me upon his death. So go fuck yourself Muktar. I don't need a translator. I had time and a very wise man teach me.

EDIT: Tehvul lahshiem cualvidid. Tehras emi heael.

Last edited:
was that while he was ploughing your ass? we all know how you faggots love your sexual majick/ceremonial magic bullshit (faggot)

also I'd get a refund

his delusions have delusions

today he's a wizard

tomorrow he's a fireman

next week he's a master plumber

then he's a interstate drug kingping

few months from now he'll be a qualified solicitor

then he'll be a martian time traveller

You should ask Rosetta Stone for your money back on those Latin lessons. They (you) have failed in trying to communicate in that language.

fucker can barely get by with english and expects us to believe he's multilingual to the point where he's conversant in a dead language

yeah...

wtf are you blithering about Muktard? I was ff 1 certified. I can plumb any house by myself no prob. I am a certified solicitor. Also time travel isnt needed to get to mars you tit it only takes just over a minute.

Last edited:
wtf are you blithering about Muktard? I was ff 1 certified. I can plumb any house by myself no prob. I am a certified solicitor. Also time travel isnt needed to get to mars you tit.

And how being certified has helped you.

I spend more on your kids than you do ( My tax dollars make sure they are feed and have medical )... My tax dollars even pay you.

How are your kids tehvul? seriously are they doing good in school are they healthy . Whats it feel like to think you went from Daddy to Dad to being replaced by someone else.

Peace out nigga. Gona jump in my pool!!

Last edited:
Thanks Aol"Fuktard for not squat n' jamming another thread, thereby assuredly fubaring it.
I fight to protect children and you fight me. Classic TW...
Bs. You're just being a sanctimonius asshole. Afterall you're behind how many child support payments? stfu.

I've never said a bad thing to you I don't bandwagon much, heck I actually thought your rap music was pretty good. But you've turned into a full blown douchebag here. Not to mention being a fukn rat. You aren't protecting anyone or anything here. This is just pure mean spirited vendetta bs.

As for your father fucking a 16 year old - good on him! The State can be such a hypocritical santimonious whore, it doesn't stand on any moral high ground. LAws like this are just window dressing.

Oh and as for your "fucked up sister" tell her it's about time that she stop blaming the past for all her shortcomings, and start taking responsibility. Oh and she could probably do to loose about 60 lbs. :ugh: This feminist perpetual victim crap makes me sick, but hey it fills the coffers of greedy psuedo bleeding heart fiberals.

Thanks for editing that last post to make things clear.
:lol: Almost hate to laugh at your jokes but that was funny.

Back