Racism & TW.

no - few people are cool with it, but it's edgy to go along with it.

i mean who am i kidding? i love a good racist joke... i can't think of a black dude / KFC photochop that didn't make me smile a bit.

still people like absent, jim beam, zool, naptown, and a host of other characters shouldn't be encouraged.

to be honest they're usually the ones just giving each other an aryan circle-jerk anyway, so just scroll down until someone sensible posts. they're adults, they can hold onto whatever archaic beliefs they want to.

Last edited:
HATE SPEECH

We're pretty liberal with what you can say here. If we deem something really and vehemently hateful racially, ethnically, or sexually we do reserve the right to impose a penalty or edit it. Sometimes, things just go too far. Also, keep slurs out of thread topics in particular since they show up explicitly in browser history and can cause ... undesired consequences.

It's really just the same 5 people. The rest of us either do it sarcastically, or simply ignore it outright.

Not like you can really stop it anyway.

TW has always been a more wretched hive of scum and villainy But lately...it feels like it's turning into Front14 sponsored website or something.

WTF is going on...and people are cool with this?

Not cool with it at all. I avoid racist comments and threads like the plague. If I took the time to figure out how to ignore a person, I would do it to certain individuals.

It's been like this for its whole lifetime.

Wait...topics including posts about "killing all niggers" were common fare back in the day? I don't remember that...I've been a member since before the crash that wiped out everything back in the day. I just recently started posting here again, but I certainly don't remember this level of hate speech.

Fawk, I like edgy...but this is pushing it. This level of racism sorta has effects on other things, too...not that TW ever had any type of crediblity, but it certainly doesn't do well in conversations regarding it.

you want free speech you got nearly free speech
stop buying into the popular idea that racism is inherently evil
its just another point of fucking view

we have people who hate religion, we have people who love it. everyone is entitled to their opinion.

if you want someone else to put rounded corners on society, this ain't the place. we have enough of that bullshit ruining the world.

you want free speech you got nearly free speech
stop buying into the popular idea that racism is inherently evil
its just another point of fucking view

we have people who hate religion, we have people who love it. everyone is entitled to their opinion.

if you want someone else to put rounded corners on society, this ain't the place. we have enough of that bullshit ruining the world.

Wow. Kind of a simplistic view.

Wait...topics including posts about "killing all niggers" were common fare back in the day? I don't remember that...I've been a member since before the crash that wiped out everything back in the day. I just recently started posting here again, but I certainly don't remember this level of hate speech.

Fawk, I like edgy...but this is pushing it. This level of racism sorta has effects on other things, too...not that TW ever had any type of crediblity, but it certainly doesn't do well in conversations regarding it.

Then you've moved away from our mindset.

Back