mitch jones, manager at al futtaim logistics in dubai, YOU'RE NEXT

This is why you don't put a profile on Linkedin, Facebook, or twatter. All that info ends up on Google. Nexting is stupid, Alan Smith tried to do it to me and it didn't work. It's like someone saying, "I don't agree with your opinion, so I'll go find some quotes you said on the internet, and send them to your boss."

alan smith and the finn

we just need one extra and they can become the trifecta of evil that are waging an international conspiracy against you

this is wat i kno about almutar

-is greasy neck beard
-does not play t1 but has big video game ego, even wears t1 tags still
-whores irc 24/7
-makes shitty posts that aren't funny
-sucks a lot of cock

i dont mind mitchdubai cuz at least he trolls and not pussy foot around all day like muktar

I can't believe i'm posting to defend Al Muktar, but he's clearly more intelligent than 99.377% of the rest of the cockwashers on this forum. One of the few I can get a decent debate out of instead of the standard issue ignorance and world class fuckwittery.

I can't believe i'm posting to defend Al Muktar, but he's clearly more intelligent than 99.377% of the rest of the cockwashers on this forum. One of the few I can get a decent debate out of instead of the standard issue ignorance and world class fuckwittery.

if you dont wash your cock, youre probably an idiot

Back