mitch jones, manager at al futtaim logistics in dubai, YOU'RE NEXT

Mitch Jones in 2005 at some site said:
Hi all,

New guy here, British expat been in Dubai 6 years. Great thread but surprised not too much talk about the Palms. I was one of the lucky ones, got a 2 bed on Palm Jumeirah in the early days for 825k, type E which is not the best location but 10th floor so should have a decent view. Offered 1.4 million last week but gonna hang out, expect 2 mill minimum when it's built, hoping maybe 3 mill, or might hang on and holiday let, a grand a week sterling should see plenty of business, it's 1600 sq ft. Just sold a 4 bedroom detached house in England that I reckon was no more than 1400 sq ft, so this is one BIG apartment.

Really interested to hear anyone else's views on this, sell before it sinks or hang in there and make a mint????

You got rid off that in time?

Last edited:
Wow, with the number of people who hate him this is going to be bad if real.

wasn't it decided that nexting is bannable?

This is why you don't put a profile on Linkedin, Facebook, or twatter. All that info ends up on Google. Nexting is stupid, Alan Smith tried to do it to me and it didn't work. It's like someone saying, "I don't agree with your opinion, so I'll go find some quotes you said on the internet, and send them to your boss."

Nice work fella, shame you don't have anything better to do with your life. What you gonna do with 6 year old information now you got it? And what's Mossad?

Back