[Brink]New FPS from Splash Damage

Wow, people drop absurdly fast in that, especially compared to clip size and fire rates. One person is going to easily be able to trash multiple people caught unawares, and generally fights look like they will go to the person who sees the other first the vast majority of the time.

That's funny, people are complaining about the opposite in this thread =/

pre-ordered the PC version at gamestop to get the doom stuff, but god I hate gamestop employees with a passion. "do you want to preorder ____?" no "how about ____ its coming out in X months" NO fuck face pimple dicked nerd stfu stfd and take my cash without saying another fucking word.

pre-ordered the PC version at gamestop to get the doom stuff, but god I hate gamestop employees with a passion. "do you want to preorder ____?" no "how about ____ its coming out in X months" NO fuck face pimple dicked nerd stfu stfd and take my cash without saying another fucking word.

I have never had a gamestop employee try to upsell anything other than their disc warranty thing. Although, this is in Canada, they might have different policies here. Or you just look like a mark.

I guess it could be because I live in a smaller town then most and they need to make more sales around here but god damn do they get on my nerves.

all the gamestops here do that same bullshit, it's obnoxious.

would much rather get a game at best buy where they rarely ever sell out of any game than do the pre-order dance with those mouth-breathers at gamestop.

Last edited:
leaving for italy next week, by the time i get back (21st or so) the game should be doing well or deader than KZ3/Crysis 2....and i will know if i should purchase it...i hope it does well.

Back