can we get a retouching thread in hear?

haha next youre gonna say that colors can totally shift and tribalwar isnt green and orange :lol:

to be fair malibru's while better than triples does look like she has a touch of the jaundice.

Shit, you're right. I will go back and try again later. I think my professors said it best "Sometimes, you just need to come back to it later." Also, when it comes to photoshop, they mentioned that it's extremely easy to get carried away, so I did that too. I was trying to make her look tan. Instead, she looks diseased. haha.

she only looks jaundiced if you're looking at them all side by side because the woman is naturally whiter than fucking snow

your vision sees 3 women next to each other and your brain is tricking you into thinking they have the exact same light source relative to their position, thus making one appear more yellow when in fact her individual light source itself is yellow (the filter effect)

so now, she's fine dude. no worries.

..or you could just color pick the background as gray using a curves adj. layer and know exactly what she looks like irl.

Malibrus is too yellow (zomg yes i have a calibrated screen: Spyder Express 3!!!)

Kiint, stop being so pathetic. You are like a downs kid who jumps in on a fight when the person has already been beat down by someone else. You wait, make sure someone else has a go at triple and then come in like a fucking ignorant retard and do your bit. Your opinion on anything photography related is less than 0, you have no skill and you post every shit photo you take as if its something special.

Atleast triple has posted here to show he can do shit, and in my opinion it looks pretty good. But im his smurf so of course i would say that.

Mal you also left the spot in the crease of her nose which is sorta yukky.

To those saying he kicked Triples ass, it all depends on your percieved use of the photo. If it was for a home portrait then mals is more realistic and would probably win more acceptance, however there is no way a shot like that would be in any magazine. Maybe as a before shot for cosmetics.

Whereas Triple's brilliant version will appear in any magazine advertising real dolls.

Sister hey?

You know what they say about TW and sisters (aside from "THATS MY SISTER") right?

Back