can we get a retouching thread in hear?

I write good on my iPod while taking a burning shit

If its a chilli shit, then thats adrenaline and endorphines being released which is providing such clarity ... you should eat thai more often.

I will respect your opinion if you show me what you can do.

You think it sucks? Go ahead and fix it. It's not like TW lacks photoshop talent.

That's what this thread should have been.

You need to earn my respect. That's where I'm coming from.

People with loud voices and no talent don't deserve it.

how fucking hard is this? Its 1235am, fu triple

Before:
emmawatson1920x12003560.jpg

after:
thenaturalphotographyem.jpg

I will respect your opinion if you show me what you can do.

You think it sucks? Go ahead and fix it. It's not like TW lacks photoshop talent.

That's what this thread should have been.

You need to earn my respect. That's where I'm coming from.

People with loud voices and no talent don't deserve it.

Malibru did exactly that, and did a better job, it looked far more natural than yours. If thats what you wanted this thread to be about then you shouldn't have been waving your cock around and instead started with "Hey, here is the original, retouch this to make it look like a shot used in magazines or whatever" with "Here is one I did" ... instead of what you actually did.

I don't need your's or anyone elses respect when it comes to photographs, the ones that matter (my immediate and extended family, and coworkers) all love my stuff, I don't post in any of the photography threads demanding respect or admiration, I just post (mostly) what I am happiest with when I go out on these little photo journeys ... if people like them cool, if others don't then I don't cry (unlike you, who cries if anyone says a bad thing about your work).

Dude, its TW, get the fuck over it, this place is nowhere near important enough to be even remotely considered worthy of any form of validation, the sooner you learn this the less you will get all pissy and (once again) threaten to leave the forums then come sneaking back in a few days later.

Malibru did exactly that

And Malibru has my respect and I offered an honest critique. It was not a "you suck", I told him exactly what he needed to do to make that retouch better.

You on the other hand sit on the sidelines, doing nothing, and cheer against me like I'm the new york yankees. Fuck you, you worthless cunt. Your photography will never amount to anything. Ever.

And Malibru has my respect and I offered an honest critique. It was not a "you suck", I told him exactly what he needed to do to make that retouch better.

You on the other hand sit on the sidelines, doing nothing, and cheer against me like I'm the new york yankees. Fuck you, you worthless cunt. Your photography will never amount to anything. Ever.

A quick hint, I honestly don't think Malibru needed any input from you whatsoever, but if you feel so much better about yourself if you think your input was actually needed then hey, I wont take that away from your fragile ego.

As for the final insult in your comments :rofl: classic, my 10yo couldn't have done better.

I agree with Rakk. It doesn't mater how long someone has been here. If they have a valid point it is still valid. So go fuck yourself.

Also I'm officially claiming Rakk as my member now. If you have any problems with him you can go fuck yourself.

Isn't Rak a vet++'s smurf?

to be fair malibru's while better than triples does look like she has a touch of the jaundice.

Back