Rich asshole hits cyclist and flees, charges reduced to save his job

Im glad the charges were dropped. Fuck cyclists on roads. They rarely abide to traffic laws but expect you to treat them as if they are cars. Glad this fuck was a victim of a hit and run.

The other day I saw 3 cyclists riding together on a busy road during rush hour traffic. We need this guy over here in Austin so he can help clean up the streets & get all these asshole cyclists off the road. They just passed a proposition to spend 90 million bucks adding bicycle lanes to all the roads (& adding more stop lights), which is another way of saying "Like traffic now? How about after we remove a lane from every street?"

The other day I saw 3 cyclists riding together on a busy road during rush hour traffic. We need this guy over here in Austin so he can help clean up the streets & get all these asshole cyclists off the road. They just passed a proposition to spend 90 million bucks adding bicycle lanes to all the roads (& adding more stop lights), which is another way of saying "Like traffic now? How about after we remove a lane from every street?"

Oh boohoo. We have these fucking assholes on the streets:

Cascade Bicycle Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They literally take over the roads when they do their big rides, and act like elitist jerks that can flaunt the rules (holding up traffic, blocking intersections, right of way, etc). They all need to have their tire pump rammed up their asses.

Fuck cyclists.

Cyclists are one of the biggest road hazards, imo.

I'd wager more accidents are caused as a result of people trying to bypass/drive near a cyclist and paying too much attention to their stupid bike riding ass, than accidents by people who are drunk as fuck.

The city I'm in has mostly 4 lane roads, 2 on each side. Anytime you get a cyclist on the road, it suddenly becomes a 1 lane road with people swerving dangerously to try and get around the retard, who sits there in his spandex and does not make any attempt to alleviate the problem by cycling closer to the side, despite the fact he's watching all these drivers try to edge around him.

Last edited:
Prop 1 is about all aspects of transportation in and around Austin, from sidewalks to roads, to mass transit. And really, the better they make bicycle infrastructure the less you'll have to complain about cyclists getting in your way while you're in your car.
I personally try to stay off major roads as much as I can, its a lot nicer riding through neighborhoods than down lamar or south congress anyways.
As to the original post, I hope this guy gets what's coming to him, it saddens me that people have so little regard for others that they don't even stop to see if the person is still alive.

Fuck you, you dirty ass poor cyclist.

Get a goddamn car like the rest of society and stop being so poor and stupid.

Im glad the charges were dropped. Fuck cyclists on roads. They rarely abide to traffic laws but expect you to treat them as if they are cars. Glad this fuck was a victim of a hit and run.

for the upteenth time

the cyclist was on the pavement

dickhead driver swerved off and hit him from behind

on the pavement

for the upteenth time

the cyclist was on the pavement

dickhead driver swerved off and hit him from behind

on the pavement

yeah because we all know that when you see a cyclist on the pavement the first instinct people have is to swerve off and hit him

I'm willing to bet the cyclist was formerly on the road being a massive douche and had this coming

people don't just make it a mission to purposefully hit innocent cyclists

are you poor too Muk? do you not own a car?

yeah because we all know that when you see a cyclist on the pavement the first instinct people have is to swerve off and hit him

I'm willing to bet the cyclist was formerly on the road being a massive douche and had this coming

people don't just make it a mission to purposefully hit innocent cyclists

are you poor too Muk? do you not own a car?

I'm not poor, no

and I dont drive

I also cant ride a bicycle, so I dont really give a shit either way

but the dude was either not paying attention (his attorney tried to suggest that he had a sudden attack of sleep apnea) or was drunk, so he swerved

and then rode on not giving a fuck

When I bike, I follow traffic laws and don't hog up the road. It keeps drivers happy and decreases the likelihood of my death. I hate it when bikers act like assholes because it makes me look bad as well.

Then again there doesn't seem to be any indication in that article that the bicyclist was doing anything wrong. Hell even if he were, leaving someone for dead is still horrible. Which makes me wonder, why are people bringing up anti-bicycle hate in a thread where there is no evidence the bicyclist did anything wrong?

Its not a sign of sound mental health to we well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Why would I want to be like the rest of something that's so fucked up? I'd rather do things in a way that's healthier, more amusing and less expensive. I only have to work about 20 hours a week on average and I live in a nice place and am able to save money, partly because I don't waste a lot of it on something I don't need, i.e. a car, gas, insurance.
But hey, way to buy into the the bullshit of the motor companies and big oil that having a car gives you 'freedom' to go where you want, blah blah. One of the worst things we've done for this country is go so long completely designing our transportation infrastructure around a horribly inefficient technology (automobiles).
I think about why things like high speed rail to connect large areas of the country haven't even been given a serious look and the only reason I see is that big oil and the car manufacturers hold a lot of sway in the government, etc.
And with all the hate you're spouting towards people on bicycles do you really think there aren't people who will deliberately harrass and/or attack them with their cars?

This is why I liked my mt. bike. On the streets for a bit to the nearest trail then stay away from all the fucking motorists. As a driver I can't stand cyclists and when I did ride I couldn't stand motorists. It's all so confusing. :hrm:

Fuck cyclists in the goat ass.

They recently took away a lane on a road I drive on a lot to put in bike lanes. It's a major thoroughfare right next to the highway and now traffic is a nightmare there during rush hour. Not once have I seen a cyclist using the god damned bike lanes.

Its not a sign of sound mental health to we well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Why would I want to be like the rest of something that's so fucked up? I'd rather do things in a way that's healthier, more amusing and less expensive. I only have to work about 20 hours a week on average and I live in a nice place and am able to save money, partly because I don't waste a lot of it on something I don't need, i.e. a car, gas, insurance.
But hey, way to buy into the the bullshit of the motor companies and big oil that having a car gives you 'freedom' to go where you want, blah blah. One of the worst things we've done for this country is go so long completely designing our transportation infrastructure around a horribly inefficient technology (automobiles).
I think about why things like high speed rail to connect large areas of the country haven't even been given a serious look and the only reason I see is that big oil and the car manufacturers hold a lot of sway in the government, etc.
And with all the hate you're spouting towards people on bicycles do you really think there aren't people who will deliberately harrass and/or attack them with their cars?

even though reading that hurt my head, I agree completely

you american fuckers need to wean yourselves off oil pronto

I am a cyclist and a motorist.

I have never felt inconvenienced to the point of anger by a fucking bike on the road. Grow up.

How can people be surprised that cyclists get harassed on the roads when you see this type of hate for them in this thread?

Back