League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
graphically i hated the game at first, but really i've just grown used to it and don't notice it now. I'll give you that it was distracting at first.

graphically i hated the game at first, but really i've just grown used to it and don't notice it now. I'll give you that it was distracting at first.

well lets just say i dont see the advantage this game has over HoN. it may have some stuff like talent trees, but thats just sugar coating.

however ill keep giving it a fair chance, like i have been.

well lets just say i dont see the advantage this game has over HoN. it may have some stuff like talent trees, but thats just sugar coating.

however ill keep giving it a fair chance, like i have been.

its hard to compare the two, while the generic gameplay is similar, how they go about it is very different.

with masteries and runes it really gives the player a larger option of playstyles

i dont blame them for making everything like WoW since that game has garnered the greatest population of players in history. but alot of these features (runes and masteries) feel more forced as opposed to being a natural element of the game.

you could do the exact same thing with tetris, does it make sense to? no. will wow fanboys like it? sure... then lets do it! lol

V i saw some dood named V` in a MM game. he stole your shit br0

I still feel stupid that i didn't log in and change my name earlier. But, at least I don't have a ` in my name now. Did you kick him?

So, if I try LoL, how long does it take to get experience or whatever the currency is to unlock new heroes? And what's the least nooby way to start playing? Is there banning pick and non em games and crap like that?

it was MM, he was on other team, 3/8/2, they lost.

lol first play order: tutorial -> practice game (vs bots) -> normal game -> ranked game
IP: comes from simply playing games

All the low level (450) heroes are pretty fuckin' good. There are 10 free heroes you can play each week. the shuffle it so you can try heroes out before you unlock them.

i dont blame them for making everything like WoW since that game has garnered the greatest population of players in history. but alot of these features (runes and masteries) feel more forced as opposed to being a natural element of the game.

you could do the exact same thing with tetris, does it make sense to? no. will wow fanboys like it? sure... then lets do it! lol

im not a wow fanboy and it doesn't seem forced at all to me. you just aren't used to it/don't like it. I enjoy it as it feels like it adds an extra element to me.

I still feel stupid that i didn't log in and change my name earlier. But, at least I don't have a ` in my name now. Did you kick him?

So, if I try LoL, how long does it take to get experience or whatever the currency is to unlock new heroes? And what's the least nooby way to start playing? Is there banning pick and non em games and crap like that?

ive been playing for 2-3 hours a day, for about 4 days now. have 2500 IP. heroes cost between 450-6300 IP. the hero i want to buy costs 3150. unfortunately, im only level 8 and really need to be 20+ to get the best runes/mastery bonuses.

the first day i started playing, they still had practice games, but now i only play solo regular matches, usually play support/mage as i dont have the runes/mastery/spells (really want flash). all heroes need to be unlocked, but they have 10 free/week. right now im mostly playing morgana nunu and sorkana.

in terms of IP, you get about 50-70 for losing, 100-120 for winning, and +100-150 not sure exactly for the first win of the day. never seen any easy mode games, i think banning draft is in ranked matches, but in regular mode it is just like dota/hon all-pick.

nick: StyrTW , lv8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back