I have a job interview tommorrow!

i got turned down for a job at a fucking movie theater

Lol, I got turned down at chucky cheeses!
Maybe I looked too much like Pedo bear!

Hey, I was tryin anything that was a managers position at this point in the economy.
I had just started Jiffy Lubes management training when this other company called me today. Thank god!

Its with the largest leasing company in the U.S.
I will handle calls from repair shops for authorization for work repairs, as well as the drivers of the vehicle.

Example. Joe Schmoe works at Xerox and has a company car and takes it in for repairs, that shop has to call me for the ok to do the work. If it exceeds Xerox's pre set amount for repairs I have to contact Xerox. Or if the repairs look or sound fishy, or oversold I have to........well, I don't know yet what exactly I have to do in that position yet, lol.

Preciously employed as a service manager/store manager at Goodyear for countless years I have had to call them on a weekly bases, so I know the routine for the most part.

only job ive ever interviewed for an not gotten was at a gas station

i'm at work right now though, shit's alright

Its with the largest leasing company in the U.S.
I will handle calls from repair shops for authorization for work repairs, as well as the drivers of the vehicle.

Example. Joe Schmoe works at Xerox and has a company car and takes it in for repairs, that shop has to call me for the ok to do the work. If it exceeds Xerox's pre set amount for repairs I have to contact Xerox. Or if the repairs look or sound fishy, or oversold I have to........well, I don't know yet what exactly I have to do in that position yet, lol.

Preciously employed as a service manager/store manager at Goodyear for countless years I have had to call them on a weekly bases, so I know the routine for the most part.

Do you work for LeasePlan because if so their service isn't what they make it out to be...

Although I didn't read any advice here, I got my second interview coming up. Maybe I should read up on what some of these nerdvirgins got to say

When I first moved to San Diego I was just looking for something mindless while applying to schools.

I applied at Trader Joes and they turned me down
WHAT THE FUCK!?!
I woulda been the best employee they ever fucking had...you think I can't stock shelves AT LEAST as well as the dude with tatoos on his fucking eye lids!?!

fuckers

Back