I moved to Wisconsin [pics]

Pics of girlfriend in thong and I might - might - call off the much-needed intervention required to free you from the impending disaster that will occur once you gave up your secure-for-life job, sold your home, moved to a state where you don't know anyone, and finally she kicks you to the curb once the hey-guys-lookit-my-new-injun-boyfriend novelty wears off.

I stand by my original statement.

I'm sure she's a nice girl and everything, but nice girls are everywhere.

Only a 5-star, heart-palpitating ass would give just reason to do what you have done, Laval.

Rocky . . .I need to give you some pics of him while we were there.
He is such a prancer, and really, a complete retard. I rode him bareback a couple of times
just to be an alpha male. . .Prince-
Dad wants to sell him, but I keep saying no.
Prince Stephanie. . .that guy is so headstrong. He's like. . anyone but me he will buck off. He's like kahula cept he's a horse.

Glad to hear the name actually means something in the end. If he's got his "godmother's" character, I'm prrrroud ! Don't sell him. One day I'll come for him, and we'll ride away in the sunset just like Lucky Luke and Jolly Jumper.

Does that mean you will be posting nudes soon? It's the young and careless thing to do......

I can't believe that after 3 years you're still expecting that. You're retarded or retarded ?

Congrats, I guess, Vanster. Sounds like a cool lady but that seems sudden for you to pick up and move. Hope you gave your job two weeks notice or have a job that can easily be found anywhere.

My husband and I met in Jan. moved in together in Feb, married in Aug. and were together 22 years.. Sometimes you just know when its right..

Van whats your mailing address ?I want to send you some blankets.
Nice pics though.
Just for laughs you should slip your vegan girl some meat for dinner.
If she laughs shes cool, but if shes outraged ditch her.
MEAT NAZIS SUCK, AND SHE WILL WANT YOU TO CONFORM.

In other news, she has made noises about doing part of the App trail later this summer. Kura, if you want to, you can come with us for part of it. She's directing, so I already know it's going to be a blast.
I was hoping to do the whole thing this year, but money interfered. So I should do it within the next two.

Depending on timing, I might be able to drop by with food for a day if you're in my area.

Good luck with the whole thing. Sounds like you found someone pretty cool.

My girlfriend can't go six hours without power or plumbing.

I was hoping to do the whole thing this year, but money interfered. So I should do it within the next two.

Depending on timing, I might be able to drop by with food for a day if you're in my area.

Good luck with the whole thing. Sounds like you found someone pretty cool.

My girlfriend can't go six hours without power or plumbing.

Kura why did you ignore me in the thread asking why you lived in Kansas City? Also what area of CT are you near?

wisconsin?

that's even worse than minnesota. :( get her to move back there with you.

Anyway, congrats. hope things work out for ya. Those pics are great, but you forgot the pic of you two mountain biking in Wisconsin:

http://www.becker.org/images/Bike%20Trip/Deb_in_Cornfield.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

even though you have me on ignore. How do you mountain bike with out a mountain?

Kura why did you ignore me in the thread asking why you lived in Kansas City? Also what area of CT are you near?
Because I lived there.

The good one.

And I didn't ignore you.
I ridiculed you for being a creepy stalker that lies when he can't get info out of somebody.

Back