Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

"Version 10i released - no more ticket loss!"

so prevents being zeroed? we'll see i guess
only diff i see, minimum loop delay is 125

Last edited:
"As for click fraud, there is always a risk with these kinds of promotions, and we are working diligently to shut down any illegal activity," a Microsoft spokesperson said last week

"As for click fraud, there is always a risk with these kinds of promotions, and we are working diligently to shut down any illegal activity," a Microsoft spokesperson said last week

I think that is more for their search engine, then the club games. They want their search hits to be legitimate.

Hey TDP... how about doin' a macro that generated legit hits on Google. We can fight back!
Spoiler

As soon as this program ends... their search is going to go in the shitter.

exactly, there's no point in using it with google out there, and the only way they'll get hits is by promising people free crap

if they dont deliver, for ANY reason, no one is going to be sold on it at all

TDP, you should make the next version of your macro able to do a random delay, say a between 125 and 200 or something. That way they wouldnt notice every game in a session all taking the exact same amount of time to finish. (assuming they can track that sort of shit in the first place)

TDP, you should make the next version of your macro able to do a random delay, say a between 125 and 200 or something. That way they wouldnt notice every game in a session all taking the exact same amount of time to finish. (assuming they can track that sort of shit in the first place)

I was using v8 and if I set the delay to 80, it would be random. It would take anywhere from 66 to 90 seconds. This is just an example though. v10 would take the same amount of time each loop though.

I hope I can get some shit out of this fucking game. :/

I am up to 15k points again now on the only account they didn't zero out.

M$ definitely implemented some kind of time feature, since my account still not 0'd. I suggest that if you want to keep your tickets for something 20k or more, do it very slowly, possibly maybe over 2 weeks or so. Basically have to make it seem like you're actually playing I guess.

Tribalwar: The secret underbelly of the Club Live cheating ring.

My favorite part is how they point out that Live Macro isn't illegal. It only breaks the T&S. MS also claims their immune to software-based manipulation...but LM is software...and it seems to manipulate quite well.

Last edited:
MS claims nothing about being immune to software-based manipulation.

Compete, the company that measures search engine market share or whatever the fuck and provided the information, does.

Back