Vanster 4 Admin 2012

VOTE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
vanster doesn't pull people's arms out of their sockets when he loses.

iroquois-warrior-scalping-a-white-victim.jpg

I'm the shittiest choice for admin in the history of admin choosing. My rl issues get in the way of everything, the only thing I've done in Fitness forum is edit a couple of Dare's posts. Maybe Opsayo also, like a year ago. Other than that, I don't do shit. My UrbanTerror team is constantly on me about my admin in the server, because I don't do much. I don't care about racism, I don't kick people for saying whatever, and I hardly ever ban. Hope? I have a little, but if you knew how little, it would depress you all. Change? There would be none. While we're in the business of shotgun nominating people for admin, I'd like to nominate Flyers. Now THAT would be interesting.

And now work just called and I have to go in early and fix yet another college intern fuckup. Yay. See you all at 9 a.m.

Last edited:
I'm the shittiest choice for admin in the history of admin choosing. My rl issues get in the way of everything, the only thing I've done in Tribes Talk is edit a couple of Dare's posts. Maybe Opsayo also, like a year ago. Other than that, I don't do shit. My UrbanTerror team is constantly on me about my admin in the server, because I don't do much. I don't care about racism, I don't kick people for saying whatever, and I hardly ever ban. Hope? I have a little, but if you knew how little, it would depress you all. Change? There would be none. While we're in the business of shotgun nominating people for admin, I'd like to nominate Flyers. Now THAT would be interesting.

And now work just called and I have to go in early and fix yet another college intern fuckup. Yay. See you all at 9 a.m.

You won't get that kind of honesty out of any other candidate! This alone qualifies him to be a TribalWar General Discussion Administrator!

I'm the shittiest choice for admin in the history of admin choosing. My rl issues get in the way of everything, the only thing I've done in Tribes Talk is edit a couple of Dare's posts. Maybe Opsayo also, like a year ago. Other than that, I don't do shit. My UrbanTerror team is constantly on me about my admin in the server, because I don't do much. I don't care about racism, I don't kick people for saying whatever, and I hardly ever ban. Hope? I have a little, but if you knew how little, it would depress you all. Change? There would be none. While we're in the business of shotgun nominating people for admin, I'd like to nominate Flyers. Now THAT would be interesting.

well fuck, you've got my vote!

he is a liberal, and i forgive him for that.

i don't think he'd abuse his admin power by being a liberal douchebag against conservatives though.

All being a TribalWar admin entails is deleting NWS pictures when someone has a breakdown and posts them all over the place.

Back