why do cats suck

Iason

Veteran X
please post

1. if you hate cats (compared to dogs)

2. why

3. if you are a fucking hillbilly

edit:4. also, if yes to 1 were you scratched in the face as a baby or something?

Last edited:
not a hillbilly myself....

I hate cats because you can't play fetch with them outside. They don't go swimming, and in general they just hang out in some portion of the house and you never really see them.

My dog plays frisbee, goes swimming with us, and is always running around trying to play with us, and in general stays in the same room we're in. If not he hangs out somewhere where he can see us.

That being said I've come across a few cats friends have that I really love. They're very playful. To the point of me telling them 'your cat acts more like a dog than a cat'.

The problem is I can't risk the odds of getting a cool cat that (imo) acts like a dog.... i'd rather buy a dog...

Untrained dogs are garbage. If you have a dog that barks at everything, you and your dog need to be shot in the face and ground up into soft cat food.

Cats are cool as cucumbers, baby.

i think people who are disappointed by cats not being able to fetch don't "get" cats

you can play with your dogs... but your cat plays with you.

Last edited:
cats are the worst

they are mean, have sharp claws, and their urine kills anything it touches

dogs on the other hand are always playful, don't scratch, and make it easy to clean up their poo

My brother has a black lab. Every time I come home from work, it runs up to me as I get out of the car. I usually kick it in the jaw.

i think people who are disappointed by cats not being able to fetch don't "get" cats

you can play with your dogs... but your cat plays with you.

I understand that....

but I like playing frisbee.

So does my dog...

your cat cannot catch a frisbee.

edit: and yes, untrained dogs are fucking garbage.

i dont like the idea of owning an animal that, as a general rule will never listen to you, for a pet

i like dogs as much as cats, if not more depending on the dog

cats can be mean bitches that scratch

but dogs can be evil like cujo, they can shit everywhere and bite, they don't know when to chill out, when they won't stop barking it's fucking annoying, also they can smell just as bad as catpiss when they're dirty and poop sticks to their butt and if they're in heat/humping stuff it's fucking gross and disgusting

so anyway both animals have their downsides

but from that "[ettiquite]killing other peopls pets" thread, it seems like if some people ran over a cat they think it's like less then a dog... if you run over some old ladies cat, or some bitches kitty they'll freak the hell out. I mean, I can see us guys being more upset about a dog, but still a cat is a lot of money assuming you didn't just grab a stray

Cats are idiots
Cats are boring
Cats get fat easier
Cats don't show emotion
Cats can go into psycho claw/hiss/bite mode easily

Kittens are awesome, on the other hand.

I've always been a dog lover, but I would go as far as saying that kittens are more fun than puppies. But no way in hell would I ever have a cat over a dog. I'd rather have nothing than a cat

cats are pretty funny, they're the comedians of the domesticated pet world.

my parents have a great "fat guy thin guy" duo with their two cats, the fat one hates me and is annoying as fuck, throws up everywhere, doesnt do shit, hisses at me all the time, and the thin one fucking loves me, kills mice, doesn't throw up every where, climbs vertical walls, purs if you even so show a little affection towards it.

my old cat boogey scratched me when I was 3 across the face, but the fucker was killed by a coyote (we assume) so in the end, I won.

Back