get right with your lord

btw i am super rite with buddy jesus i rep him in my sig for 20+ yr + regularly attend church + posted scripture etc

i mean has anyone repped jesus more than me over the yrs i dont think so also im very humble

btw i am super rite with buddy jesus i rep him in my sig for 20+ yr + regularly attend church + posted scripture etc

i mean has anyone repped jesus more than me over the yrs i dont think so also im very humble

More like you've blasphemed Jesus for 20+ years.

In practical terms, the teaching or doctrine of Balaam is the view that Christians can—or even should—compromise their convictions for the sake of popularity, money, sexual gratification, or personal gain. It’s the attitude that treats sin as “no big deal.” Christians can’t—and shouldn’t—totally shun the presence of sinners or unbelievers (Luke 7:34; 1 Corinthians 5:9-13), but we are obligated to stand up for truth (Ephesians 4:25), righteousness (Proverbs 23:20; Romans 14:22), and goodness (2 Peter 1:5, Matthew 5:16), whether it’s what others want to hear or not (John 4:16-18, 8:11; Acts 24:24-25).

ive really struggled with this my entire life, even right now. my entire 20s i pretty much was st8 up agnostic. still screwing up all the time prolly even right now. always trying to watch out for social dynamics and hoping to fall in love with a lady always was the #1 thought. I still struggle with always thinking about relationships and love with a lady probably too much. prolly way too selfish by the end of the day most of the time. keep on keeping on though sigh.

Last edited:
ive really struggled with this my entire life, even right now. my entire 20s i pretty much was st8 up agnostic. still screwing up all the time prolly even right now. always trying to watch out for social dynamics and hoping to fall in love with a lady always was the #1 thought. I still struggle with always thinking about relationships and love with a lady probably too much. prolly way too selfish by the end of the day most of the time. keep on keeping on though sigh.
In today's world YOU are #1, not a lady. The system is designed to make men simps for women and the church. Don't fall for it. Go enjoy your life and do things you want to do. Keep your hobbies, friends, sports, gaming, cars, etc. If you find a GF, great. Don't get married or follow religion radically because women will use it to get their way. Women wait at the finish line and pick the winners, which is unfair to men. But hey, that's what they do, is have fun with Chad then look for a good guy in their 30s to have a kid with. Or they're already knocked up with kids and expect you to be the prince charming to take care of them like the Hallmark movies.

so alone 40 year olds that never wet the hole think they know about relationships lmao

Back