get right with your lord

hybrid said:
Jesus said don't worry about it.
bible said:
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Last edited:
I have God in my life. I believe in God, the After Life, and The Matrix all at the same time. I choose not to follow any religion and I'm free.

I get that without religion, there would be total anarchy. But the big 3 religions are not teaching how to act today. Younger kids are not going to church.

it's b/c they prefer staying at home eating lunchables and palaying shitawful cell phone games 2 being anally fist fucked and orally raped by creepy clergymen who can't even keep their sunday services from being a snoozefest perpetually punctuated with coughs emanating from the consumption-having middle aged bankers in too-small suits who r only there to schmooze and make sleazy deals w/ church members while enjoying the after-service donuts

h6i6gK.jpg

like many of u im a non christian christian

i believe its the foundation of civilization, the source of our laws, and its super important to prevent society from falling apart

its just not important enough for me to actually practice what i preach

Luke 14:26
“If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.”

I don't believe in any God. Possibly, I'm a culture Christian as I was born, raised and still live in a Christian country. I like churches and graveyards because they look nice and carry a lot of our history. The hymns are beautiful and the Bible has some good poetry. I like our Christmas and Easter holiday traditions, mixed up with paganism as they are. Christianity has formed the society I live in and I'm a bit sad to see it fall apart.

culture Christians are exactly fking why Christianity is falling apart

literal god damned C&E catholics like the bidens and kennedys becoming the norm

despicable!

God is a deadbeat dad. Created everything then left. He doesn’t even bother to send us a birthday card with a five dollar bill. Don’t understand him now and never will.

Sky faeries are a fucking joke. They were around 2k years ago. The top 3 religions deal with Jerusalem. Who the fuck cares about that now?
Judaism - They worship Abraham.
Christianity - They worship Jesus.
Muslims - They worship Mohamed, and if you don't, they want you dead or to give everything you have to them. The Quran is a fucked up book.
You forgot Statism

That religion and their God - the Government - have killed more humans than all religions combined ever have.

Oh, and how can we forget post-modernism / Cultural Marxism

a4P441v_700bwp.webp

God is a deadbeat dad. Created everything then left. He doesn’t even bother to send us a birthday card with a five dollar bill. Don’t understand him now and never will.
That's cause the Jew God was a total dickbag.

Jesus died.

Jew God tried to kill everyone and when we multiplied once again, he went out for a pack of smokes and, well, here we are today.

You forgot Statism

That religion and their God - the Government - have killed more humans than all religions combined ever have.

Oh, and how can we forget post-modernism / Cultural Marxism

a4P441v_700bwp.webp

i prefer the classics

let me tell u bout jesus first

Back