Elon Musk just bought Twitter

:popcorn:

Technically he's just the largest stakeholder, but :lol:

Yes, MTG was talking about this earlier today, saying he should unilaterally restore Twitter accounts that were "illegally suspended." She apparently thinks that because he is the largest shareholder, that automatically makes him the MAJORITY shareholder, and he has the power to do what he wants.

The woman makes Juggernaut look like a genius.

Yes, MTG was talking about this earlier today, saying he should unilaterally restore Twitter accounts that were "illegally suspended." She apparently thinks that because he is the largest shareholder, that automatically makes him the MAJORITY shareholder, and he has the power to do what he wants.

The woman makes Juggernaut look like a genius.

Do you believe Elon's stake doesn't afford him significant sway among shareholders?

Greene never said anything about "significant sway," and she's not nearly bright enough to mean that and just have it "come out wrong." She has the understanding of a potato.

We are watching a large money-wang positioning to start flapping itself onto the woke cheeks of dipshits against free speech.

CU8HLUq.jpg

Is it going to be called Muskitter now?
Instead of tweets people can make MuskMarks?

It will be funny to watch the mass exodus begin.

Musk vs Zuck - here we go

and correct a shareholder doesn’t dictate corporate policy.
a gradeschool cliffs version would be to say shareholders vote on a board of directors. the board determines executive management appointments.

hes more than hinted at twitter needing to be a free speech platform instead of a democrat controlled, corporate press lunch table of rich woke white college grads.

time will tell but i imagine he’ll get a seat on the board as soon as he’s able and try to affect change. a lot of shareholders are fine with twitter being a partisan haven of hate.

He should sell all the stock tomorrow morning and say "lol, just raised funds for the new competing platform I'm building. Bye"

Greene never said anything about "significant sway," and she's not nearly bright enough to mean that and just have it "come out wrong." She has the understanding of a potato.

Nice dodge.

I'd wager MTG is brighter than you. Certainly more patriotic.

Back