SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off?

Truth is a cop union has as much money as OJ had, so he will probably get off. That’s how our justice system really works

Doubt it. The entire black culture is permeated with 'fuk da police' mentality. Thats what gets most black guys fucked up. You'll notice you don't see many black females getting yoked up like the males, because they don't get pulled over and get out of the car bowing up on the cops

its not just blacks and black chicks are getting wrecks by cops all the fucking time i dont know where they hell you are getting your info from lol.

its not just blacks and black chicks are getting wrecks by cops all the fucking time i dont know where they hell you are getting your info from lol.

Nope...its not. Its a larger percentage of the black population because they have smaller overall numbers. Whites also get killed by cops at just a slight higher number, but as whites are a much larger portion of the population, those killings don't stick out as much by percentage.

And the whites that get killed, get killed for the same reasons more or less. They try to fight the cop(s) or fire on them point guns at them, whatever. Cops aren't going to get injured or killed to satisfy peoples sense of social/racial justice. It doesn't matter your color, you try to fight the cops and you're going to get fucked up

Nope...its not. Its a larger percentage of the black population because they have smaller overall numbers. Whites also get killed by cops at just a slight higher number, but as whites are a much larger portion of the population, those killings don't stick out as much by percentage.

And the whites that get killed, get killed for the same reasons more or less. They try to fight the cop(s) or fire on them point guns at them, whatever. Cops aren't going to get injured or killed to satisfy peoples sense of social/racial justice. It doesn't matter your color, you try to fight the cops and you're going to get fucked up

I think most "racist" cop killings aren't likely racist at all. Underfunded and undertrained police are going to react if someone threatens them. At the end of the day, they just want to go home alive. Having said that, fuck the police.

I think most "racist" cop killings aren't likely racist at all. Underfunded and undertrained police are going to react if someone threatens them. At the end of the day, they just want to go home alive. Having said that, fuck the police.

I agree. They want to get home as safe as possible, in one piece and they aren't going to put their lives or families lives or health at risk for some doped up waste of flesh that shits the world up everywhere they go

I'm uncertain if a white male in America can fully understand how stacked the police is against minorities. If Lisa (white female) had not posted her story to social media and had not threatened to sue the commonwealth of Pennsylvania into the stone age I would be a felon and in prison right now. It was only her threatening to expose them that caused the DA to back down.

I don't think most of you understand what a privilege it is to be pulled over, and just casually dig out your license, not fearing for yourself. The last speeding ticket I got was between Wasilla and Palmer, and the trooper called backup, had me spread over the hood, and searched my Legacy with no consent. I got a warning.

Not on a gaming board, this is opinion. None of what any of us says matters to this case. My opinion is it is clearly a death aided by negligence by this cop. Everyone who sees it differently are entitled to their opinion too.
Everyone else who sees it "differently" (read: correctly) is right and you're a retard.

There's literally a video of him having breathing problems while being in the cop car. He had meth and fentanyl in his system. He was a known drug addict. The first, non-paid-for, autopsy report confirmed this. Respiratory failure/issues is common with these types addicts. I went into detail why in the other thread.

They aren't opinions. They aren't random chains of thoughts or ideas put together. They're facts. If you disagree, you're a moron. There is no in between.

I'm uncertain if a white male in America can fully understand how stacked the police is against minorities. If Lisa (white female) had not posted her story to social media and had not threatened to sue the commonwealth of Pennsylvania into the stone age I would be a felon and in prison right now. It was only her threatening to expose them that caused the DA to back down.

I don't think most of you understand what a privilege it is to be pulled over, and just casually dig out your license, not fearing for yourself. The last speeding ticket I got was between Wasilla and Palmer, and the trooper called backup, had me spread over the hood, and searched my Legacy with no consent. I got a warning.

And what kind of previous record/encounters with the cops do you have?

Thats the part people keep trying to sidestep. Anyone that has ever had any dealing with the law or even watched a damn cop show on TV knows that when the legal system, in pretty much any fashion deals with you, its dealing with your history. From the time the cop identifies you your previous interactions with cops, the court, other citizens is all being mixed in with how that cop or judge is going to deal with you

If you have already been on the cops radar, even in other states depending on what you could have done, you're not going to get dealt with like a school kid.

When it comes to black people, the way they get dealt is with their individual history mixed with statistical data that is beat into the heads of police, and produced as the end result of the courts. Stuff like black males make up 8% of the overall population, but commit 50% of the violent crimes and black commit violent crimes against all other races, including their own in higher percentages than anyone else by a wide margin, and then during a piddly traffic stop when joe flatfoot with adrenaline pumping, on his third Monster already, gets to the car, Tyrone and his 400 years of racial rage comes at the cop with an attitude, gets loud, starts moving around to fast or whatever and that flips the cop's switch and the next thing you know, black lives matter has another saint to anoint and 4 cities' downtown areas are burning and being destroyed.

There is no white privilege. There is the outcome of personal choice.

What the hell were you doing driving a Subaru anyway, Lavan? Also, we both know about Wasilla and Palmer PD/Troopers. ;)

Edit - I'm still confused as to how this ended up in a jury trial. I thought for sure they would've gone for a bench trial. A jury trial is rolling the dice hoping there's enough questionable evidence to get off. And maybe there is, but, the charges against this guy just don't add up for a jury trial. Then again, I'm also not very litigious.

Last edited:
-You can't yell "I can't breathe" over and over if you can't breathe.
-Saying "I can't breathe" is a common sign of anxiety attack.. which is physically harmless.
-You can't choke a person with a knee to the neck like the way he had it.
-Who in their right mind would ever want to be in the police?

Last edited:

Cool. In 2017 in her state 9 other people were killed by cops.

Jeffrey John Golnick - White male
The Minnesota Department of Corrections listed Golnick as a “wanted fugitive” on Nov. 21. Golnick was convicted of use of deadly force against a peace officer and sentenced to 15 years in prison in connection to a shooting incident in Virginia in October 2005,

Ronald L. Klitzka - white male
Police officers shot and killed a man at his home in Crystal Friday evening after he fired at least one weapon at them, authorities said.

Phumee Lee - asian male
Police were able to safely get the children from the home, before Lee was seen leaving the home and heading down the sidewalk. Video from a neighbor's security system shows officers following Lee and repeatedly telling him to stop. At one point Lee could be seen turning to face the officers, grabbing something from his right front pocket and pointing it at them. It appears to show the object flash. Officers Jordan Wild and Daniel Gleason then opened fire, killing the suspect. A .38 caliber revolver was found near Lee's body.

Gregory Shawn Thrower - white male
The officers located Thrower and the vehicle in rural Harris, where the vehicle became stuck in a soybean field. Officers initially observed Thrower moving away from the vehicle with an object in his hand. Thrower soon disappeared into the tall grass adjacent to the field. Thrower emerged from the tall grass with a handgun pointed at the officers.

All of the officers discharged their weapons almost simultaneously. Thrower died at the scene. A Ruger 40-caliber handgun was located under Thrower’s body.

Darren Robert Jahnke - white male
According to authorities, Darren Robert Jahnke, 47, was fatally shot after struggling with officers and disarming one of them in an RV in April 2017

Cordale Quinn Handy - black male
In the update, the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says Handy was holding a handgun, and refused to drop it after being told repeatedly. He also pointed the gun at officers twice, according to the bureau.

Jamison Christopher Anderson - white male
As three deputies from the Mille Lacs County Sheriff’s Office arrived at the scene, two of the four intruders were exiting the home. They were arrested.

One of the deputies entered the home and found the third intruder in a bedroom with a shotgun pointed at several people. Deputy Daniel Mott fired his weapon, fatally shooting the man after he refused to drop the shotgun. The man has been identified as Jamison Christopher Anderson, 20, of Vineland

Ronald Dean Johnson - white male
When Austin Police officers and Mower County Sheriff’s deputies arrived at the residence, Johnson threatened to cut the woman if the officers attempted to approach the pair. When the woman screamed, the officers began climbing the stairs and Johnson responded by throwing objects down on them. Investigators say Officer Norman fired his gun after he was hit by the air conditioner and a glass bottle, resulting in a fatal gunshot wound to Johnson’s head

Look at those racist pieces of shit cops, shooting all those innocent people. Yeah, you're right, that 1 example surely was a good sampling to prove that the people shot were just innocents, minding their own business and didn't give the cops any reason to shoot them.

You must spread some cognitive dissonance around before you all agree what fuckwits Juggletits and Plasmatic are.

So seems like you all think this cop is gonna get off, and then shit's gonna get real.

Welcome to America, have a nice day.

What the hell were you doing driving a Subaru anyway, Lavan? Also, we both know about Wasilla and Palmer PD/Troopers. ;)

Edit - I'm still confused as to how this ended up in a jury trial. I thought for sure they would've gone for a bench trial. A jury trial is rolling the dice hoping there's enough questionable evidence to get off. And maybe there is, but, the charges against this guy just don't add up for a jury trial. Then again, I'm also not very litigious.

Politics. Every once in awhile, America has to sacrifice a case (OJ) to appease the mob.

Guy was a drug addict. He was panicked. The cop played a part but was pretty much doing what a million cops have done before. I know. I own about 12 seasons of COPS. Happens all the time. Anyone saying "they can't breath" doesn't mean they are not breathing. (silly) He was saying he was having difficulty getting air. Guy had a massive coronary on his way into the car. It was all too much for George's system.

Was there an issue with the cops behavior? I think there can be some tweaks to how we approach these cases. I would like to see the time reduced from confrontation to in the car reduced to about 3 minutes or less. That's going to mean more cops, not less. They will need superior numbers to retrain and throw people into larger vehicles. Maybe a squad and an mrap. Get it done.

Back