[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This is what the left can't understand. If Biden wins, true Americans roll with it. Why? That's the American way. Also, the folks I know on the right are much better equipped to prosper in the chaos that may follow. It will be hard to pity the people that vote for Biden out of spite. See - we win either way. It's not about the president - it's about people and how they behave.

Here's my prediction Trump is going to win but the libtards will cry and form a revolt and try to take it by force and there will be a small war where they are decimated quickly and then everything will go back to normal in a few months.

You think the left has enough armed resistards to fight a small war?

I dunno about that... They own guns but none of them are fit for war and they know it.

h4J7bW9.png

Trumpers are pussies in general. That's why they latch on to a wannabe strongman and live vicariously through his bullying. He's the avatar of mediocre, low-achieving white men everywhere who want to feel empowered. They can dress up in CoD costumes and drive their giant trucks through cities all they want, but they're a vocal minority and most of these dudes are the opposite of "hard" when push comes to shove. Look at how terrified they are of AOC, Kamala, Michelle Obama, and Ilhan Omar. There's your solution to post-election fuckery: bring out any educated brown woman and the GOP's army of beta males will be paralyzed with fear. They don't know how to react when confronted with their own overwhelming inadequacy.

Trumpers are pussies in general. That's why they latch on to a wannabe strongman and live vicariously through his bullying. He's the avatar of mediocre, low-achieving white men everywhere who want to feel empowered. They can dress up in CoD costumes and drive their giant trucks through cities all they want, but they're a vocal minority and most of these dudes are the opposite of "hard" when push comes to shove. Look at how terrified they are of AOC, Kamala, Michelle Obama, and Ilhan Omar. There's your solution to post-election fuckery: bring out any educated brown woman and the GOP's army of beta males will be paralyzed with fear. They don't know how to react when confronted with their own overwhelming inadequacy.

After 4 years this is the best you could come up with?

Imagine how big of a beta you have to be to look at a fat, bald, bankrupt, whore-mongering con man and say, "This is my daddy!" :lol: A lot of power bottoms in the Trump fan club.

How many dollars would you guys pay Trump to pump your imaginary wives? With any luck your "sons" will inherit the same "great genes" that he passed down to Eric and Don Jr. :lol:

Imagine how big of a beta you have to be to look at a fat, bald, bankrupt, whore-mongering con man and say, "This is my daddy!" :lol: A lot of power bottoms in the Trump fan club.

How many dollars would you guys pay Trump to pump your imaginary wives? With any luck your "sons" will inherit the same "great genes" that he passed down to Eric and Don Jr. :lol:

The classic soycuck projects his cuckoldry onto his physical and intellectual superiors.

Back