Black Lives Matter

Those things stick around after they expire?

lmwnU0E.png

like a prison record

heh funny to see you guys getting 1 point for lemonparty and 5 points for other stuff, and havax apparently had an imaginary infraction that never happened

but apparently i got 10 infraction points for NSFW from fool

i guess if it wasn't for double standards we wouldn't have any standards at all :lol:

heh funny to see you guys getting 1 point for lemonparty and 5 points for other stuff, and havax apparently had an imaginary infraction that never happened

i guess if it wasn't for double standards we wouldn't have any standards at all :lol:

maybe ur nsfw was in bad taste

fool is a man of distinction

It's a menu dude.

wUo2Lwb.jpg

You've been approaching Falhawk levels of passive aggressiveness lately.

It's a menu dude.

wUo2Lwb.jpg

You've been approaching Falhawk levels of passive aggressiveness lately.

i guess maybe Rayns 1 point infraction was before the menu or something cuz that doesn't line up with any infraction point value in your menu

:debunked: :lol:

whatever idc :shrug:

Obviously there is a custom option that can be used for any amount we choose. You got one off a menu 7 years ago, and udc enough to bring it up anyway.

Back