[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hi im hunter i just flew across the country to drop off 3 macbook pros

QMrUzM3.png

AdKio8S.png

as u can see that's my signature and that's my macbook

this is a slam dunk

The macbook is in the hands of the FBI. Rudy has a copy of the HD contents. Of course he doesn't have the macbook itself. That's irreverent.

Apple is so shit. Imagine buying 3 expensive MacBook Pros and all 3 breaking at the exact same time. Then you have to take them 3000 miles away for servicing. Garbage!

why yes i would take my 3 macbook pros to a legally blind qanon supporting computer repair shop in delaware

This story was literally debunked weeks ago by snopes

I even questioned it at first but when i checked reddit it was unanimously agreed that this is a hoax

Dont get fooled by last minute russian propoganda

hi im hunter i just flew across the country to drop off 3 macbook pros

as u can see that's my signature and that's my macbook

this is a slam dunk

data recovery from 3 different mac books? That is tell tale covert CIA talk. Either that or Hunter scorched them in a meth-o-thon

All 3 of my macbooks failed at the same time with very sensitive pedo data im gonna fly across the country to delaware to a blind maga supportes repair shop to turn them in for 85$

DEBUNKED

figures rudy caught being a pedo wouldn't bother u guys at all :lol:

Remember other borat movie? One where they tried weird shit with Ron fucking Paul, of all people? Jews are horribly inbred, like their muslim cousins, which causes the pervness they push on others. Mossad is mad.

Do better.

Last edited:
Macbooks have a lot of parts that die on the main board. I watch all the Louis Rossman videos where he repairs them. People use bad chargers, and there's 6 lines going into the board. Compare this with a PC laptop that usually has one charger with a round plug that only has positive and negative. I've had many HP laptops and they've never died. So Hunter went with Apple, parts on the main board died, and the rest is history. This is a newer video of Louis fixing a board that got fried from a bad charger.
Macbook Pro 4v on PPBUS G3H how to repair common logic board failure - YouTube

Last edited:
Back