[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I was originally going to ask, "Why is Wray staying silent?" but then I found this source which alludes to more generalized statements which pre-dated the current Qanon "leaks" du jour.

Trump's inner circle "furious" with FBI's Wray for undercutting Biden smear: report - Alternet.org

So even if Wray hasn't commented directly on this matter, his silence is deafening. I would be more inclined to pay attention if Wray were to confirm the allegations made by Ratcliffe. Based on the following nebulous statement from the FBI, it just appears as though they're being double-dog dared into publicly disputing the narrative put forth by the likes of Trump and Ratcliffe:

FOX News | FBI says 'nothing to add' to DNI Ratcliffe assessment on Hunter Biden laptop, emails

Why would you state categorically that Trump's "handpicked FBI director has publicly stated that this is a Russian disinformation campaign" then?

Huh, this page is blank for some reason.

???

Im assuming we just had 3 pages of thunderdork image spam

good advice from all to pignore him, works well :)

he gets the distinction of joining Dweasel as pretty much the only other person I have ever bothered to get rid of

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1318717356474970112
pWWPy2H.png

At this point I'm over the shock of the Biden Crime Family; that's just fucking proven. What's really distressing, and we knew there were bad actors in the dept, but what's really distressing is how fucking corrupt the FBI and 'what else' is... need to get rid of the RINOs

good too see all the russiagate conspiracy retards are here like ascotia.

yea everything is a russian smear when it comes to any information that clashes with the media’s preference. and then you have cookie brained morons like ascotia that just sit in from of the tv begging for the opinion he should hold :lol: we’re so doomed.

BIDEN WAS ASKED FOR COMMENT:

"If I talked about my son's infidelity and possible exposure to coercion and blackmail as way of manipulating me... that's what the conversation will be about! That's what the Republican's and Trump wants. So I'm not going to talk about that because people need to vote! There is an election going on! We can talk about this issue after I'm elected President of the United States. "

Why does this sound familiar..

Oh yeah Obamacare

I'm getting the sense that hunter Biden will not be elected president of the tw maga thread

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
and see...gold star sir because instead of whacky denial and conspiracy theories, your reaction was the correct option.

Keep in mind, the underage girl relative photos are only 1/3 of the underage girl photos on Hunter's laptop...

The same people who said the fake Steele Dossier was real are now saying the real Biden laptop is fake. Interesting how that works.

Report: Explicit Photos of Minor in Hunter Biden’s Laptop Were of a Relative — and He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER

Approximately 1/3 of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report.

what were the fbi doing for the year that they had bidens laptop ??

So what you're saying is the FBI is the real criminal organization... I'll go along with that. Bad higher up actors in the FBI looking to control Biden? whowudathot

Why are the peddlers of this Hunter Biden conspiracy saying that the FBI has "confirmed" Ratcliffe's assessment of the material while Trump's handpicked FBI director has publicly stated that this is a Russian disinformation campaign?

Wray is a little lying bitch for your side; another RINO. He should be fired, but maybe another example of keeping friends close, enemy globalists closer to fire humiliate later...

Thank you, I will now feel free to post shit about the reservation and how 70% of indians vote Democrat.... and are still poorer than southern trash.

You didn't feel free before? For the first 10 years or so, TW had mixed comments about my 4/4 registry status, but for the last 10, it's been a parade of how great Columbus was, photographs of natives protesting the Keystone pipeline getting gassed and hosed down in winter, that reservations are poor and have drug/alcohol problems. The person that posts as Havax in particular takes delight in typing the way natives are portrayed in 1950's Hollywood movies: "Vanster smokem peace pipe and drink heap big vodka, beats his squaw lol" and so on.

The rest of the TW hillbillies have been clowning on natives for a decade, but TODAY you said you now feel free. Conversely, I've never had trouble mocking rednecks, and was doing it long before Tribes was coded.

Cliffs: Why were you reserved before today?

Two full pages of nothing but low t dawg spam? I think it's about time that you take care of business
, Fool.

You didn't feel free before? For the first 10 years or so, TW had mixed comments about my 4/4 registry status, but for the last 10, it's been a parade of how great Columbus was, photographs of natives protesting the Keystone pipeline getting gassed and hosed down in winter, that reservations are poor and have drug/alcohol problems. The person that posts as Havax in particular takes delight in typing the way natives are portrayed in 1950's Hollywood movies: "Vanster smokem peace pipe and drink heap big vodka, beats his squaw lol" and so on.

The rest of the TW hillbillies have been clowning on natives for a decade, but TODAY you said you now feel free. Conversely, I've never had trouble mocking rednecks, and was doing it long before Tribes was coded.

Cliffs: Why were you reserved before today?
But we already know you have drinking and violence issues so what's the problem with Havax calling out your stereotypical behaviour? Why does it offend you?

Two full pages of nothing but low t dawg spam? I think it's about time that you take care of business
, Fool.
i have no idea but i have 3 consecutive pages that are super odd; one has 5 posts, one has one post, one has zero posts.

i assume cael, thundertard and tehvul had a micropeen sword fight

But we already know you have drinking and violence issues so what's the problem with Havax calling out your stereotypical behaviour? Why does it offend you?

No one from TW offends me at all. That would be like going to the zoo and getting mad when the apes throw their own shit at the plexiglass.

Back