[Vintage TW memories] - The following people are mad (presidential debate edition).

The only part of this election that will be fun is that Trump supporters have no idea they are outnumbered.

I believe this too, however I been wrong about nearly every election. So based on my always guessing wrong, Trump will probably win.

When Clinton ran, I thought for sure people would see him as the blatant dishonest person that he was and Bush would get re-elected. I was wrong.

His second run I thought white water would sink him. Nope

Bush vs Gore, I did get that one right

Bush vs Kerry, shit I got that right too, maybe I’m not so bad

Obama vs McCain, got that wrong, though I did like Obama better than McCain.

Obama vs Romney, wrong again. I did want Romney, because I thought he’d be better at getting jobs back in our country.

2016, this was the end for me. Two really awful human beings nominated hated both Trump and Clinton and still do. I didn’t think Trump had a chance. This one I was absolutely sure Hillary was going to win. I was way off.

So, I think Biden has a much broader reach than Trump who only really appeals to one focused group of very upset middleclass voters so very tired of being trampled upon. No I don’t believe they are all white supremacists as the media wants everyone to believe. I actually in this group, but I can’t get past Trump being such an evil person who I believe is a sexual predator of young women. So I think Biden will win (who I also think is a pedophile)

I hate this election

The only part of this election that will be fun is that Trump supporters have no idea they are outnumbered.

They have no idea that they're outnumbered? When they lost the last popular vote? When they're in the objectively smaller political party? In less populated states?

Are you merely being a disingenuous troll or are you really that contemptuous?

What about my Comey post had anything to do about interrupting ?

Here Biden I'll help you by steering toward the topic you want..

Friendly Reminder for those who don't see through last night. Don't Forget! Biden started the interrupting. Biden interrupted FIRST and Wallace (the teacher on yard duty) allowed Biden to attack and continue during Trump's turn. President Trump rose up and fought back at that point; he can turn on a dime when the 'rules' change.

All Gloves Off when the 'moderator' is against you. President Trump is not going to stand there and let them get away with that first unmoderated interruption by Biden/Wallace. After that the President had free reign to attack whenever.

Delusional level: one below Tehvul.

No the fun part will be if by some wild stretch of the imagination biden gets elected and the left gets every little thing their retarded hearts desire

They have no idea that they're outnumbered? When they lost the last popular vote? When they're in the objectively smaller political party? In less populated states?

Are you merely being a disingenuous troll or are you really that contemptuous?

since 2016 we've had four years of trump being president

that may have had some effect on his support base

trump-pop.png

BOOOOOM triple retard combo in under an hour. Is this a TW record? I'm so fucking good at this :lol:

Now I get it. Now I understand why you hate Trump so much.

It's because you are exactly like him... you have to prove yourself in every interaction you have, you have to 'beat' everybody every time.

You and Trump share so many traits, it's uncanny.

No wonder you hate Trump.

Keep that ego in check boy.

Now I get it. Now I understand why you hate Trump so much.

It's because you are exactly like him... you have to prove yourself in every interaction you have, you have to 'beat' everybody every time.

You and Trump share so many traits, it's uncanny.

No wonder you hate Trump.

Keep that ego in check boy.

Sure, I can add you to the list, not a problem.

Back