[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm here to give 500b away to blacks via my tax money who else is in??

Also let's support daca too hehe

This is the real miga I was waiting 4 what kinda fun is this

Affidavit showing Jeffrey Epstein recruiter testified they saw Donald J. Trump rape a 13 year old girl - Album on Imgur
mUIU5aw.png

where was this four years ago when they needed it?

They could have released the truth then and stopped the whole beating Hillary thing

Why does he get half a break? It's a cop out to say he was unable to govern effectively because there was an impeachment in progress.

Take a look at Trump's calendar over the duration of the impeachment. Trump held multiple rallies and went out for numerous golf outings. Aside from tweeting about the impeachment he didn't actually participate in it, he was never called as a witness.

If you have time to hold rallies and play golf you definitely have time to manage a crisis. He chose to spend his time golfing when he should have been spending that time governing.

You're right. You should run for the most demanding job in the world. Sounds like you know what needs to be done. You will handle everyone trying to make you fail, every day. We see how well you do here on TW.

You're right. You should run for the most demanding job in the world. Sounds like you know what needs to be done. You will handle everyone trying to make you fail, every day. We see how well you do here on TW.

Breaking News - you have to be capable of being a good President to qualify to criticise the President (well, at least if it's the one I voted for ).

As I'm 5'6" I guess I'll stop moaning when basketball players fuck up then.

Idiot.

I mean if you want to make stuff up, fine.

The excuse trump was too busy to lead because he was in the throes of impeachment (but he still had time to hold rallies to stroke his ego and go golfing for fun) is total bullshit.

i heard that one of Q's next targets is taking down "no shirt no shoes no service"
have you heard any intel?

Totally the same right?

I know a lot of restaurants I can go into without shoes in beach areas... so not a mandatory mask rule right? Let the business decide... you're ok
with that? Facial expressions are part of human communication. Stop the dehumanization

Lib/dem cities are very upset that Trump is going to give blacks a platinum plan.

Just remember - places like Chicago are why we need to help. Obama did jack shit. Trump will get some real traction. Look closely at words like "safe streets". There is going to be a long overdue education on following the law. Chicago gentrified the blacks into confined areas and thought they could just let people kill each other with guns and drugs. They figured the "problem" would solve itself. Not a good plan. I bet a large amount of those dollars will be federal prisons. Since state/local gov isn't doing jack shit in those areas.

"Progressive" cities/states are the real problem. They are the most insidious, two-faced, racist ,hate-filled, backwards places in the US. Those areas should pay to fix their own problems. If they don't, feds should step in. Especially for civil rights/freedom/equality/peace issues. Trump actually gets the dirty work done. He addresses things that others have avoided for years. Sometimes a decision and action are needed. Right or wrong. Plans can always be modified as you go but doing nothing is not a good solution.

you can't even go in most gas stations around here without a mask. Its like overnight every store, gas station wherever, came up with 6' stickers for the floor and mask stickers for the windows.

Usually if you're out in the boonies, the stores don't really enforce it, but in the cities, yeah, they do. Lots of Karens on mask patrol around here too

It's amazing how fast they've come up with these 'stickers'. I'm in the states now, but it's in Mazatlan too. On floors to space idiots apart, on windows, doors,,,, everywhere virus-time stickers.

Can't let a sticker go to waste; owners are going to be pissed to have to scrape off all those stickers or pay someone to do it.

just wait until you start doing research on who owns all the companies making these stickers.

someone's making bank

Last edited:
Back