[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Think it was an accident china deployed their weak af flu the year of the election? Think it was an accident rioters started burning shit the year of the election? Think it was an accident the media really stuck it's dick in your face super hardcore the year of the election?

I can't wait to take 500b of whiteys money and send it to black communities

:boogie: I don't even have to vote for Biden now

The FED is going bye bye. Make the money printer go brrr till there is not any ink left. Who gives a shit? The FED is going bye bye.

We had more gold than we thought we had.

im seeing a precipitous drop off in the mental health of the posters around here even fool is angry

plz stay safe guys

Haven't worn the mask not once. In all this time.

You do not get it do you? Even if the count went to 0 for 5 years straight they would still use media to scare you into dancing like a puppet. It was never about a virus from china with a 99% survival rate. It was always about the election.

I get it, I just don't want to be fined $200 every time I leave the house. Same reason I don't go out after 8pm or go more than 5kn from home, a $2000 fine isn't worth it to try to prove a point. Many have tried and they all ended up fined, arrested or both - add in looking stupid when posted on the internet as well.

I also don't want to be the asshole who isn't wearing one while everyone else is.

I don't believe they do anything at all, especially home made ones. But there are a lot more stupid things to get upset about than this. It's chilly, it keeps your face warm while I go out for my 1 hr of allotted exercise time :)

i'm a huge pussy. the government can tell me everything i need to do, and i will obey like a fucking worthless cunt. you can count on me to be the biggest wuss that ever lived when it comes to things that the government forces me to do.

not a good look, bruh

not that anything can penetrate the ignorance-saturated wall of lead around validuz's head, but:

RQ0lZBF.jpg
First 16 weeks of 2020:
TVmM8xV.jpg

Shouldn't that be at least 60k higher by then? I'll wait.

Back