[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I do see it being completely hypocritical given the mountain of video and quotes, that the GOP would confirm a judge before November.

But I also understand what they did to Brett Kavanaugh and fully understand the need to stick a finger in the Democrats asshole and laugh.

At the end of the day the Senate was within their rights on both occasions and it just turns out they’re afforded the opportunity to be dicks. If people don’t like that they can respond soon.

6Cr92FT.jpg

How much have YOU donated to the Q superpac tehvul?

Not so supportive if it means putting your own livelihood on the line, i guess you're not committed.

Earlier this week, Trump was asked if he was concerned about coronavirus spreading at his indoor rally in Las Vegas, which featured a packed crowd mostly not wearing masks. “I’m on a stage and it’s very far away,” Trump replied. “And so I’m not at all concerned.” The safety of the crowd seemed not even to enter into his mind as a consideration...

That's fucking it?! They built the article around that??

Unsurprisingly, the left are like little children and expect somebody to be there to look after them and tell them what to do. They are not capable of taking responsibility for themselves.

They need their bottoms wiped and their boo boos kissed.

This is probably because the majority of them come from broken homes.

How much have YOU donated to the Q superpac tehvul?

Not so supportive if it means putting your own livelihood on the line, i guess you're not committed.

I donate to Code of Vets. They do God's work.

Committed? Think I didnt pay my house taxes for 3 years because I forgot, or did I divert those funds all that time to something I deemed more important than my own shelter? My heart does not lack the convictions of my mouth. Like you.

Back