[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

That perry mason is a pretty cool guy. Takes naughty pictures and doesn’t afraid of anything

Edit- maga

Give them citizenship and steal the voting demographic away from the commie leftists. Latinos are super social conservatives. Only reason they don't vote Republican is because the far right are dicks to them.
:rofl: No.

The only latinos that vote conservative are the cream of the crop intelligent ones and/or previous generation Cubans.

Imagine beeng a dumbfuck cuckservative unwilling to try to win on the merit of his ideas and instead trying to rulefuck and swindle everyone

15941211440761951289670612595646.jpg

FTFY

Havax y you so convinced biden is a pedo when trump is in more epstein photos and had a closer relationship? Lol maga turd logic

Note that the first question addressed to her, right off the bat...

"So you got a pardon from President Trump?"

"Do you think you'd be a Trump supporter if he hadn't pardoned you?"

Which basically starts things off with "You shillin' for Trump 'cause he did you a solid".

This is the same guy who, the following day, was playing Biden's "You ain't black" comments off as nothing. The guy is dyed in blue team democrat.

This whole interview sounds more like 3 liberals interrogating a Trump supporter, "because she ain't black".

The third question to her;

"So why support Trump?"

Then, after she recounts a bit of her story, Charlemagne says "But you could do that with any party, why be a Trump supporter?"

Seriously... get fucked.

She doesn't play for your team any more... and that's bad for your narrative and world view. It contradicts your perspective and turns it completely upside down. A convicted, single mother with 4 kids and $25 to her name, gets out of prison and can't/couldn't get any help from social welfare. Turns her life around, starts her own business, becomes politically active, gets a law changed relative to her life experiences in prison... now running for Congress.

Yeah... that's definitely not the story anyone in the Democratic Party wants getting out there. That's not how this is supposed to work. Why.. more Black people might wake up and realize their situations are not as the Democrats and other Liberals have been portraying them.

My wife and I work side by side right now during the rona and she was able to watch this one with me. She isn't very political minded and leans on me for most of her info.

She couldn't believe how stubborn the club was being. She even said, "that chick just keeps talking about her feelings, not facts." in reference to the part about abortion and how she 'felt' a fetus isn't a baby.

Science disagrees, but that doesn't matter unless it fits the dem narrative. Black people literally defending the genocide of their own race.

It's amazing to watch.

My wife sat there and was able to identify the power of the MSM and ignorance. Which was kinda cool for me to see. Then to watch the breakfast club work so hard to defend their political mountain. That Trump passing criminal reform was in fact a racist act... a reform that released thousands and thousands of other blacks.

I just don't get it. How people can be so obtuse.

Havax y you so convinced biden is a pedo when trump is in more epstein photos and had a closer relationship? Lol maga turd logic

Havax is one of the most brainwashed dumbasses imaginable. There is literally nothing that can be said against the orange balloon that he won't argue against, regardless of how obvious it is to everyone else, and when there is no logical argument, which is often, the convenient fallback is "LOL TDS HERPADERP".

Hey Havax, I guess you've seen all those youtube clips of simpleton Trump supporters who can't point to China on a map or tell you what Independence Day celebrates etc..., do you watch those clips and think "HURR DURR that's just like me"?

And oh the delicious Irony of photoshopping a MAGA hat to read "Make China great again" when in fact all MAGA hats are actually made in China. You couldn't make this shit up.

My wife and I work side by side right now during the rona and she was able to watch this one with me. She isn't very political minded and leans on me for most of her info.

She couldn't believe how stubborn the club was being. She even said, "that chick just keeps talking about her feelings, not facts." in reference to the part about abortion and how she 'felt' a fetus isn't a baby.

Science disagrees, but that doesn't matter unless it fits the dem narrative. Black people literally defending the genocide of their own race.

It's amazing to watch.

My wife sat there and was able to identify the power of the MSM and ignorance. Which was kinda cool for me to see. Then to watch the breakfast club work so hard to defend their political mountain. That Trump passing criminal reform was in fact a racist act... a reform that released thousands and thousands of other blacks.

I just don't get it. How people can be so obtuse.

The issue is as she stated in the very beginning, she was born into a Democrat household. Her parents were democrats, their parents before her were democrats and she assumed she was a democrat because that is what black people are. Black people grow up to be democrats.

If there is a "systemic" problem in America relating to the Black community, there it is. You are born black, and are expected to think a certain way, live a certain way and vote a certain way and if you don't... .well... "You ain't black".

Expected this. How many Trumptards do you think go for the "official merch" at 5 times the price of the Chinese knockoffs? Have you checked the label in yours?

$30 for one of those ball caps. https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-45th-president-hat-red

I don't wear ball caps so I don't know if that's expensive or not. My guess is that you'd pay more for one with a baseball team on it, but like I said I don't know, and I can't be bothered to find out.

Back