[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

101699951_495155834537705_6447293274813104128_n.jpg

dood, i'm sorry, anyone spending the amount of time you spend calling President Donald Trump 12-year-old level names like tangerine twat and baby donny, in EVERY single post you make pretty much, that's TDS bro. Your self-awareness level is bad.

I R O N Y

lol but seriously what do u think is going on in that picture

simple - US military personnel are placed in front of the memorial as a show of force.

now...for me its funny because they are all US Air Force. The Army and Air Force are going through a uniform transition and they phase in mandatory wear so they don't force everyone to buy the new ones (before you scream they should be issued uniforms they are...initially...4 sets...and you get an annual clothing allowance..weird system). Then they were issued body armor with SAPI plates but not all the same types/patterns.

So the Air Force (the least military of the military...like boy scouts with better pay) sends available forces as ordered. Their formation (lines) is horrid for the Army or USMC...but for the USAF they are all facing more or less in the same direction so it is a great accomplishment.

Also notice no rifles. We do not want them to be armed. I worked with some good Airmen in Iraq but most were complete idiots with their weapons (they just don't train with them) so we didn't let them carry them. Here...we have some military pulling guard on the memorial.

Now..you are right...none of them want to be there. They are being ordered away from their families and PS4s to guard a monument that 2 weeks ago didn't need guarding. I promise you they do not blame Trump, or George Floyd. They blame the rioters, and agitators.

Make sense?

simple - US military personnel are placed in front of the memorial as a show of force.

now...for me its funny because they are all US Air Force. The Army and Air Force are going through a uniform transition and they phase in mandatory wear so they don't force everyone to buy the new ones (before you scream they should be issued uniforms they are...initially...4 sets...and you get an annual clothing allowance..weird system). Then they were issued body armor with SAPI plates but not all the same types/patterns.

So the Air Force (the least military of the military...like boy scouts with better pay) sends available forces as ordered. Their formation (lines) is horrid for the Army or USMC...but for the USAF they are all facing more or less in the same direction so it is a great accomplishment.

Also notice no rifles. We do not want them to be armed. I worked with some good Airmen in Iraq but most were complete idiots with their weapons (they just don't train with them) so we didn't let them carry them. Here...we have some military pulling guard on the memorial.

Now..you are right...none of them want to be there. They are being ordered away from their families and PS4s to guard a monument that 2 weeks ago didn't need guarding. I promise you they do not blame Trump, or George Floyd. They blame the rioters, and agitators.

Make sense?

I'm guessing there's very limited numbers of infantry in the USAF, and where there is, it's generally going to be for fairly specific duties, so I wouldn't really expect parade quality guarding ;)

I'm sure it's a different beast here and there, but my brother spent time in the RAAF as ground troops, part of a unit tasked with forward defence of airbases against small incursions... basically, a sort of 'counter commando raid' unit. Not considered special forces themselves, but trained to fight them.

He had numerous stories of combined exercises with woeful army units, but was also tasked with providing weapons training to some of those more 'non front line' AF troops you describe, and he was similarly unimpressed by their abilities. Like you say, they just don't use them. I'm sure the same goes for all the services, I wouldn't expect a submariner to be much of a marksman :)

I'm guessing there's very limited numbers of infantry in the USAF, and where there is, it's generally going to be for fairly specific duties, so I wouldn't really expect parade quality guarding ;)

I'm sure it's a different beast here and there, but my brother spent time in the RAAF as ground troops, part of a unit tasked with forward defence of airbases against small incursions... basically, a sort of 'counter commando raid' unit. Not considered special forces themselves, but trained to fight them.

He had numerous stories of combined exercises with woeful army units, but was also tasked with providing weapons training to some of those more 'non front line' AF troops you describe, and he was similarly unimpressed by their abilities. Like you say, they just don't use them. I'm sure the same goes for all the services, I wouldn't expect a submariner to be much of a marksman :)

Idk if there still is but there used to be armed air force that just watched over nuclear weapons that had to be loaded onto b52 and or fighters. Especially in the cold war when they were on call constantly.

USAF has no infantry. Their JTACs and PJs do some pretty hooah shit, but for a whole no direct combat units. In iraq I worked with their gun truck units...patriots one and all..who did some pretty brave stuff. but they had to be trained.

USAF has no infantry. Their JTACs and PJs do some pretty hooah shit, but for a whole no direct combat units. In iraq I worked with their gun truck units...patriots one and all..who did some pretty brave stuff. but they had to be trained.

I think the USAF security police would disagree with you there.

c01104f74ff4e17ba30986848668f344.jpg

According to the bookies, for the first time Biden is now favourite to win the election. His abysmal handling of the virus wasn't quite enough to get to this, his psychotic handling of the current unrest clearly has been. Slippery slope from here because the tangerine twat isn't smart enough to see how badly he's fucking this up.

It's over for baby Donny. His abortion of a legacy will soon be consigned to history and 'Murica can start to heal.

Vegas trip 2021 Fuck Yeah.......

Sucker bait set? Check.

:lol:

jfc aint that the truth

"Please dear god, guide their fucking aim. Please dear god, don't let them drop that shit on me"

4-3-2-1...

"Yes! Would you look at that shit! Yeah! That was fucking beautiful! Take that you fucks!"

"Please dear god, guide their fucking aim. Please dear god, don't let them drop that shit on me"

4-3-2-1...

"Yes! Would you look at that shit! Yeah! That was fucking beautiful! Take that you fucks!"

actually, their CAS is pretty damn good

standing in formation and being warriors?

yeah, not so much

actually, their CAS is pretty damn good

standing in formation and being warriors?

yeah, not so much

Now systems are way more accurate and the controls and information systems are way better. One of the saddest things in warfare for me is to see accidental friendly fire. I couldn't imagine being on the ground in WWII, Nam, Korea. The ordinance and control systems were basic.

Back