Projects over Corona Vacation

Today's project. 22 inch tree for mother in law. Pulled it over with a truck. Cleaned up a hedge row, and 2 other bushes also.
5d35eda61b0cc08b85445a6328da890c.jpg
fa340fa778272be566aebb8cd1df28ba.jpg
18850cdb3bdb12a6dfabe64313443349.jpg
4324c552853dc2adfd58ac2746b832f4.jpg
b8190f80aef3a8e4302ff38bba6e0e9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

No, not going any further down, a mower will go over it now. Smaller stumps you can dig around and cut lower. Get a sharp chain if possible and plan on getting it sharpened after.

I took a scrap piece of maple and did a quick inlay pocket so you will have to imagine the walnut inlays but here is an idea how it would look.

tw.jpg

My yard just fucking sucks at drainage. That water was coming in from surrounding soil. Kept filling back in after scooping some out. Drainage issue is why the tree died in the first place. I did manage to get some roots cut with a maddock before giving up and filling it back I. So my dipshit dog doesn't drink and play in it. Only took 15 minutes so not a complete waste. Should be easier to get back in there once it dries out more.

Yeah, I'd leave that there. It's small enough you could sawsall it off lower at this point, or even use a circular saw to nibble the top off. Set the saw as deep as you can and make a shitload of cuts across the top until it's short enough to cover up with dirt. If you're feeling really frisky, dig a bigger hole and get after it with a double edged axe. Be warned, it will suck.

While you are working on the board, I just visualized a TW Wafflemaker

Interest seemed low after I posted that the other day, so I sanded it flat and dropped a superman logo on it lol. I used it in my kitchen tonight and it worked great!

cuttingboard.jpg

Back