[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

OneIQArmy wants real discourse while flying into a rambling tangent and posting YouTubers

Lol

giphy.gif

re: you being for penalizing companies who hire undocumented workers
“The latest available data show that during the last 12 months (April 2018 to March 2019) only 11 individuals (and no companies) were prosecuted in just seven cases,” TRAC said in a statement releasing the findings. “Not only are few employers prosecuted, fewer who are convicted receive sentences that amount to more than token punishment.”

cuckarmy and the rest like him are couch cushions

whatever talking cuck sits down and aligns with their myopic view will leave the biggest impression on them

No matter how much they whine about
President Donald Trump
all he'll have to do is play back everyone knocking him for stopping flights from China...
Dims know this and why they haven't screeched as loud as they would be.

This Pelouser attack 'What did he know; when did he know it'
falls apart as soon as we put the spotlight on any dim.
Like always they accuse the President exactly what they are guilty of.

You are getting caught in the partisan particulars. You folks are often reeeeing in the wind about Biden or Clinton or Pelosi.
No one on TW supports those ppl.
No one on TW opposed the travel ban.

The criticism is our federal government's response which includes both the democrats and trump.

also the bulk of migrant labor makes ~10kyr

but lemon works up in wine country so everything there means thats how the rest of the country works

had a dude try to convince me that McDonald's and Retail workers are starting at 14-16/hr and now getting 2/hr hazard pay. somehow couldnt come up with documentation for it

why do conservatives artificially inflate the wages of the labor force?

sooo you're for raising the minimum wage and paying field workers a living wage?
heavily penalizing companies' caught using undocumented workers instead of wasting money on individual laborers?

I'm for paying a wage that will get the job done by citizens... teenage or otherwise. Living wage for that work? I guess, if it needs to go that high to get people to work at a brainless job that's necessary, but I suspect pay doesn't need to go that high. I've always been for going after companies that use illegal aliens,,, (not undocumented you double speak bastard, ILLEGAL, say it with me). If only the dims&neocons supported a way to verify citizenship to employers hmm

Back