[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Don't care much about the political stuff. I think all politicians are pieces of shit. That said, if this goes down to violence, which I absolutely think it will, who do you think will win? This question goes out to both sides.

Not caring about politics is a good way to be doomed to be ruled by your lessers. Plato knew that. You should too.

Hopefully it will not come down to violence but if it does the treasonous leftist fanatics lose bigly. Billy Bob and his cousin Tater do not need electricity and it only takes around 20 of them to 86 the entire power grid. Then understand the "rural retards" the left pokes fun at are the ones living where food comes from. Cities are fucked the instant the lights go out and the leftist minority pets realise the Police are not responding. Meanwhile us rural folk will be laughing because the forest is full of free food, free firewood, and lots of free fresh water. No need to go hot with those fucks. Just turn the lights off and it's game over.

That is an ignorant statement. No surprise there.

Spot on. Buddies high up in Military/DC are already starting publicly they are not registering their firearms like VA is wanting them to do. These are guys who spend more time at the range than the average person spends watching tv. Fuckers saying they want the boogaloo against Patriots are playing with a fire that will consume them with ease. Let us all hope and pray they do not get their wish.

Last edited:
yes let's destroy the economy and return to an agrarian society

while we're at it might as well just change the name of the country to gilead

Billy Bob and Tater aren't in charge of industrial farms which feed cities with the essentials. Not sure a war would go that way.

Ok but like.... where? In a city? Who are the factions? What are police and mil doing?

My guess would be probably in oregon, washington..etc. Thats where Antifa seems to be centered. I doubt the police will want to get too involved, they seem to evaporate when antifa starts getting really rowdy. MAYBE the national guard might get involved, but on the first go around, it will be over before the guard even gets there.

I'm really surprised it hasn't happened at this point. The right has been turning the other cheek for quite a while now. its only a matter of time before someone goes just a little too far and guns come out

well that's been their mo so far, roll up on Portland looking to start shit then run away when antifa shows up

they're not the brightest

I'd love to see Billy Bob n Tater roll up into the cities in their pickup trucks looking for a fight

That's just the thing though, that's not going to happen. what's going to happen is the people in the cities will start starving to death because the people in the countrysides will be cutting their supplies off. Then the people in the city are going to have to come out into the countryside to look for food or anything for sustenance and that's when they're going to start getting slaughtered. this isn't going to be like the civil war where most people those days could survive without the nearest grocery store or bed bath & beyond.

I'd love to see Billy Bob n Tater roll up into the cities in their pickup trucks looking for a fight

You wouldn't see them for two reasons.

1. They will kick back and watch the cities destroy themselves.
2. .306

So be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

That's just the thing though, that's not going to happen. what's going to happen is the people in the cities will start starving to death because the people in the countrysides will be cutting their supplies off. Then the people in the city are going to have to come out into the countryside to look for food or anything for sustenance and that's when they're going to start getting slaughtered. this isn't going to be like the civil war where most people those days could survive without the nearest grocery store or bed bath & beyond.

Spot on. For example. I can not tell you the last time I was in a city. It has been that long. Yet here I am. Doing just fine.

Last edited:
I envision cities still being served by national guard in a less than violent fashion. Hold control of infrastructure, industrial farms, etc.

I am thinking that we should give minorities who have sided with the GOP a 3x multiplier on their vote because they are getting a double-whammy - they are in the minority of minorities. Man, that's gotta be tough, right? Also, Dems - if you truly support minorities, you should be supporting these people. Change sides. Do it. Come to where the love is, bitches. You know you want to because all the cool people are Republicans now.

very realistic scenario where Billy Bob n Tater manage to shut down the ports, trains, and airports and prevent the govt from trying to supply cities and of course farmers don't need to sell their produce or make money

Good luck fags and trannys

City fags and tannys are super fucked. Do you really think they had the foresight to stockpile at least a years worth of the hiv meds like I have? Soon as lights go out dopers will hit every pharmacy so they can stay high. Most trannies /fags are total pussies anyway so just take them off the board. They are non factors in this matter.

I’m gonna strap myself to whatever tank Bernie is driving over the anti-Semitic Trump supporters and make sure he isn’t at danger. I’ll sacrifice my body so he can spray his Jew lizard venom all over you guys.

Country people continue to feed themselves and run their communities, gov continues to run cities and infrastructure. Where's the front?

very realistic scenario where Billy Bob n Tater manage to shut down the ports, trains, and airports and prevent the govt from trying to supply cities and of course farmers don't need to sell their produce or make money

90%+ Mil/Police will side with Patriots immediately if shit goes south. Farmers already have food and water. In shtf scenario money doesn't matter. Even more so when most of the enemy are dumb, and do not have cash/gold/silver/ammo on hand to barter with anyway.

Back