Trump's getting impeached lolololol

Yeah dude, I can’t keep doing this with you. You keep asserting debunked things as though they were true.

And I’ve also already admitted, as well as everyone else, that Hunter got the job because of who his dad was.

Christ. You’re like a broken record.

so are you.

remind me, what was debunked and how? is the sworn testimony that shokin gave debunked? is it all debunked because a few people from different allied countries that most likely had ties/stakes into burisma called for shokin to be fired because he was sooooo corrupt? (or maybe all of them wanted him to stop investigating whatever it was he was investigating too?)

tell me, shartshooter, what was debunked, and how was it debunked.

so are you.

remind me, what was debunked and how? is the sworn testimony that shokin gave debunked? is it all debunked because a few people from different allied countries that most likely had ties/stakes into burisma called for shokin to be fired because he was sooooo corrupt? (or maybe all of them wanted him to stop investigating whatever it was he was investigating too?)

tell me, shartshooter, what was debunked, and how was it debunked.

Take the opposite of what you just said, and that’s how it pretty much happened. And yes, the corrupt prosecutor is not a great source.

Take the opposite of what you just said, and that’s how it pretty much happened. And yes, the corrupt prosecutor is not a great source.

:rofl: oh is that what happened? how do you know for a fact that that's what happened? how do you know he is corrupt? You just know in your heart of hearts, right?

you're damned right it was.

meanwhile, you post nothing in response except complete bullshit.

And I’ve also already admitted, as well as everyone else, that Hunter got the job because of who his dad was.

Christ. You’re like a broken record.

He got the job not just because of who his dad was

but the deals his dad made

and that is both the conflict of interest but potentially and likely the crime

thank you for admitting that what Trump did was essential now

He got the job not just because of who his dad was

but the deals his dad made

and that is both the conflict of interest but potentially and likely the crime

thank you for admitting that what Trump did was essential now
namaste

Well, though that's wrong, we'll assume it's right.. guess all of Trump's children need to be investigated.

Lol 4d chess, am I rite

Thinking about that time Biden got uncomfortably close to Anderson Cooper, never breaking eye contact, and started talking to him about gay bathhouses.

debunked vs. credibly accused

according to ALL the data

the rest I didn't read and was stupid

have on ignore like that TELE idiot i respond to but will not talk to

something something alex jones and hannity

shard shitter has "Triggered & Butthurt Club: ScooBySnaCk" in his sig for getting put on ignore by scooby so does that mean he's triggered and butthurt club for putting tele on ignore

I wonder

jk no I don't lmfao

My replies include facts, relevant media links, discussion, etc.

Tele is what it would look like if that sequence from Fear and Loathing where Johnny Depp tries adrenaline and loses it manifested itself in posting form, except not cool and incredibly sad and depressing.

shard shitter has "Triggered & Butthurt Club: ScooBySnaCk" in his sig for getting put on ignore by scooby so does that mean he's triggered and butthurt club for putting tele on ignore

I wonder

jk no I don't lmfao

dang this is real good question

we now know the answer to

welcome to my sig

Last edited:
Back