Occasional-Cortex - The Gift That Keeps on Giving

It's kind of fun to watch her popularity drive this place into a frenzy.

:rofl: that's fucking rich.

take a look at the size of this thread and then the size of the trump thread and tell me who is driven into a frenzy about someone's popularity again haha

AOC is simply a retard we like to laugh at. We don't take her seriously and we don't make up collusion stories about her to get her impeached.

Nobody
absolutely no Identity
Gets to suffer more than (((them)))
don't even try
they are the best
at whining

Last edited:
I wonder if she goes home and cries herself to sleep 3-4 times a night for looking so stupid on national television

Apparently you've not figured out the station you and your peers hold.

You are forever an oaf, and I'm glad I will never meet you or any of your friends. When the race war you're wanting begins, I'll give you very specific driving directions. I'll be happy to meet you then.

Apparently you've not figured out the station you and your peers hold.

You are forever an oaf, and I'm glad I will never meet you or any of your friends. When the race war you're wanting begins, I'll give you very specific driving directions. I'll be happy to meet you then.

lol u seem upset.

and scared.

u should be.

About what time did drunken beater of women become an internet tough guy?

I mean seriously, how old is he? This is shit out of grade school.

If you repeat a lie often enough and with enough conviction, people will start to believe it is actually true.

I think the guy who invented concentration "death" camps said that.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Joseph Goebbels
Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945

He didn't invent NAZI death camps, that was done by the entire Regime, although Himmler is most closely associated with it since his SS department took over management in the 1930s after Hitler came to power.

Back