this is what we call the accelerated learning program. :lol:

serveimage

Spoiler

massive backfire in progress

And cheddar man came first and mozart was black etc etc :hungry:

I just googled "pregnant white women"

:lol:

the results are pretty good.......even by their standards

I remember having this discussion that Google could be doing this on accident, with terms like American inventor, etc, with bowl of blood I believe.

Yeah......the inversion and perversion filter is no accident. just straight up intentional negligence.

D7QuCFsXkAAqLwt.png

More than 3 years after the Cologne New Year's sex attacks—where hundreds of German women & girls said they were sexually assaulted & robbed by migrants—what has been the result? Only 3 men have been convicted of sex crimes: an Algerian, Iraqi & Libyan.

Victims of the Cologne sex attacks are still searching for justice | Spectator USA

*HONK HONK*

D7NC1o6XsAAncWC.jpg

Last edited:
That fact is in all the years I have been paying attention.. yep KC I am old. I have never seen politics permeate every aspect of life like they do right now.

I still rely on the saying a person is smart, people are stupid.

If you still think it is crazy talk that some sort of civil war is coming, you are delusional and the odds that may happen seem to increase by the day

KKK, New Black Panthers and Antifa Call Rival Rallies in Dayton, Ohio: ‘Potential Danger Will Be High’

A leading rabbi in Dayton, Ohio, is warning the city’s Jewish community to stay away from a planned Ku Klux Klan (KKK) rally in the city this weekend, warning the demonstration and planned counterdemonstrations will be a “powder keg.”

The director of Dayton’s Jewish Community Relations Council, Rabbi Ari Ballaban, has warned there is a potential for violence at the Saturday demonstration in Dayton’s Courthouse Square. He invoked the memory of the 2017 Charlottesville white supremacist rally, which led to violent clashes between far-right and antifascist protesters that eventually claimed the life of Heather Heyer.

“Courthouse Square will be a powder keg on the 25th. Not only will the KKK be present, but there will likely be thousands of angry counterprotestors there, many bused in from around the region,” Ballaban wrote in a statement about the upcoming rally.

Should be entertaining

that is what i don't grasp about fallhawk types

i don't want to get political he says

when everything is now political

everything is racist

from milk to sandwiches to wait for it......cauliflower

Ocasio-Cortez: ‘Colonial’ Cauliflower in Community Gardens Makes Minorities Avoid Environmentalism

what it means to me is that you have nothing to say on the topic and no real opinions because you are too busy thinking about something else (like yourself inside your own self absorbed head)

that is fine but I don't get it

I'm only guilty of not being more self absorbed and self centered by that definition.

i possibly give too many fucks in a world devoid of caring about anything but its own narcissism

being a stupid Asperger try hard faggot

OK

Last edited:

started by a rabbi you say

no kidding

:Hmm:

“These populist, nationalists, stupid nationalists, they are in love with their own countries,” Juncker said

Juncker lashes out at nationalists

Imagine that, being in love with your own country. It's almost as awful as being in love with your own family.

D7BQEOzUYAAFcHs.jpg

Last edited:
thank you as well -SS-

you guys know me well enough to realize i'm not some disgusting shitlib

I try to be as opposite of left wing TDS as it gets

I'm just trying to be realistic and accept our situation. No matter how it got this bad or who caused it. Trump is still the only candidate I've got atm unless Tucker Carlson or Ann Coulter run and I can begin to think I can trust them on their belief issues (I really don't anymore). We've got nothing else and I'm not trying to talk anyone out of MAGA. It's all I want regardless of who is pushing it.

From your report (great one btw)

They are saying 1% of border has been completed to date.

With an additional 13% funded and expected to be completed by some time in the future (but not likely 2020 like other report mentions)

So only going to take 10 more terms......or 40 more years of Trump to get this job done then. With no more DNC political battles or wall tear downs/obstruction to make this a reality.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:mad:

Back to the woods this Kulak goes.......to live on his own self sufficiency farm that will be completed and exactly where I want it (free of all other parasites) by about the time that the Democrats start the land redistribution without compensation for illegal aliens act. Give away whatever is left to buy votes of non-citizens who already should not be here.

D7IiXTKUcAApqlG.jpg

D7JZRV0UwAAPwxh.jpg:large

yeah no worries bro

amazing people still believe whatever the news prints and how the media shies away from things that are in direct conflict with their agendas and the narratives to support it

nevermind that they dont mention all the lawsuits surrounding fence implementation... anything to stop progress and twist it to make Orange Hitler look bad

whats really sad is he is still our best chance to reverse the mental derangement going on from the communist left policy wise... i dont think there's any resolution with the commie left except civil war

i'm at the exact same spot and conclusion

i also try to watch my local news (through airwaves) for sound when doing cooking/dishes

and not only is it absolute operation mockingbird central (as we know from above)

but I find that just about 100% of whatever they report on is the EXACT opposite of what my own reality and mind dictates.

At some point I believe the opposite of what they say so much I just put that on auto-pilot. If they said something was too hot I'd probably use it to ice down my beverages this summer. It has becomes that much of my default. And I admittedly get a little lazy about it.

So much so I've apparently developed my own series of things I'm not happy on Trump about based on the few things that the MSM NEWS does give him actual praise on (LIKE THIS SHIT WITH IRAN AND SYRIA)

The guy was our best hope we ever had the opportunity to vote for (other than Ron Paul).

That's all I can say at this moment.

Last edited:
Back