[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Look, it was either the Q thing, or full on overthrow of the government. We're talking full on riots, National Guard, Hell on Earth.

Trust me, this is better. Yes, it's going slow, but it was either done in concordance with the laws of the country, or it was forced into a total fucking shit show where the country would, quite possibly, tear itself apart.

rapidly prepare for the second option i say

I believe Florida is already gone between Puerto Rico importation and 1 million new Felon votes

I think Texas might be there by 2020 (given Beto race)

40k new illegals a month like DEC 2018

I mean this bill limited the number of ICE detentions to levels lower than last year........and encourages chain migration imo

if this was a win in your eyes that is fine......i always appreciate the back and forth

you are not my enemy and i enjoy reading your posts like any other information i wouldn't see without you.......

just prepare for Kamala 2020......that is all I am saying

that might be a better outcome while we still have the demographic numbers than kicking the can down the road of our own demise another decade or so

a Balkanization of our country is here........Rhodesia here we come

2 years out or ten years out

doesnt matter in sanctuary

it's the re-shuffle of congress based on population sizes

some States may lose legitimate seats in the House based on illegal immigration sizes (11-20 million best guess on illegal pop in USA which is more than some States' entire population and democrats know it)

that is the hope

unfortunately we are playing a legal game against commies who hate our laws

and a 9th Circuit Court hellbent on destroying whatever is left of it

Expert: Census citizenship question would hurt Latino count

Trial Begins In CA Over Trump Admin Talking Points Memo

Supreme Court our only hope....they are out to lunch.....not returning our calls

and RGB dead at home and running on auto voting like an actual bot

The goal rn is shovel as many illegals in as possible and hope the create legal spawns once that happens we are sweden 2.0

Gfg soros cant wait!! Waiting to do what he did to northern europe here again

Dudes foaming at the mouth

Im just watching it burn

Wikileaks was comped ages ago.

still more real than Q ANON

at this point I could tell you I am Q and you couldn't prove me wrong

that JESUS is Q and it might be more believable and trustworthy

i get that we all need faith or shit gets dark

i do not wish to take that from you.......just drop some black pills of how bad the situation really is so we aren't blowing smoke up our asses forever as the republic burns around us

that is the hope

unfortunately we are playing a legal game against commies who hate our laws

and a 9th Circuit Court hellbent on destroying whatever is left of it

Expert: Census citizenship question would hurt Latino count

Trial Begins In CA Over Trump Admin Talking Points Memo

Supreme Court our only hope....they are out to lunch.....not returning our calls

and RGB dead at home and running on auto voting like an actual bot

well why the hell not?

its only taxpayer money, big fucking deal bro

im living that limo lifestyle on that taxpayer dime, not my problem when I am dead and my family is set

owebama wasnt the only motherfucker responsible for our debt that can never be paid back - fuck the republicans for authorizing it

Kevin McCarthy Promises ‘Action’ Against Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib

no tolerance for antisemitism he says

DzGvSM1WsAExXYX.jpg

doesn't realize the kind of standard he is creating (but can't even live up to)

someone should remind him (((who))) those people are

another example of how they 'hedge bets' by controlling both side of the 'news'
republicrats vs democans

going to keep hoping we can work with Israel
on building a wall for us too
I mean we're 'married' now.
Stop hitting me.

yep still not sold

i mean this does nothing for people who don't have a SSN or paperwork you can't simply manufacture on the spot

add in how states not only encourage illegals to get drivers licenses now but subsidizes the process for them plus ID.......and it only gets worse

I mean the IRS ITIN exploitation child credits issue (sam posted about a few days back) is beyond notorious and costly......and this abuse is far simpler than that

a few forms isn't slowing anyone down

Democrat groups that are smart will fill them out for them.....just like they already do ballots they can't bother to read or look at

Final Tax Bill Keeps Senate Wishes

The difference being is that DHS and ICE will have the jurisdiction in terms of enforcement. Not some backalley shitbox where Dems funnel in and get to rubberstamp countless documents, they won't have the opportunity, or the ability.

It's not perfect, I don't know that any law ever is, but it's still a major step in the right direction to give ICE a much needed paper trail, and an opportunity to do SOME kind of criminal background check.

Coupled with the wall, which is happening.

This is why I haven't really posted much in this thread now in probably months. I just don't have time to sit here and explain to you guys what's going on in this country. Even if I did I get chewed out, "Post is too long, didn't read." - or "I'm not watching that video" or ";rlfo; maga any day now boyz".

If you really want a finger on the pulse of any actual news, and get to the facts, then there's three steps:

Click this: /qresearch/ - Q Research

Find the first instance of this thumbnail:
Spoiler

Click "Reply" on the thread, and thumb through the notables section.

Example of Notables:
Spoiler

Having said all that, think I'll go back on hiatus, I just don't have time to keep you guys in the loop, take a moment and look, or don't. But this place has grown horribly fucking stale in the news department in terms of what's relevant or even factual accurate.

[QUOTE='[MD5]Having said all that, think I'll go back on hiatus, I just don't have time to keep you guys in the loop, take a moment and look, or don't. But this place has grown horribly fucking stale in the news department in terms of what's relevant or even factual accurate.[/QUOTE]

nah, keep on postin

dont worry what others say

keep up the info

another example of how they 'hedge bets' by controlling both side of the 'news'
republicrats vs democans

going to keep hoping we can work with Israel
on building a wall for us too
I mean we're 'married' now.
Stop hitting me.

it is a one sided abusive relationship from actual hell

JEIyAq2.png

the Jews like goy Christians about as much as Atheists do

and yet goy Christians can't help but shower them with endless money devotion and affection 4 ever

despite them killing the son of your God

and blissfully saying they would do it again and again if they could

:shrug:

Having said all that, think I'll go back on hiatus, I just don't have time to keep you guys in the loop, take a moment and look, or don't. But this place has grown horribly fucking stale in the news department in terms of what's relevant or even factual accurate.

don't feel the need to do that

i'm not trying to silence you....just the opposite

we don't see this info without someone discussing it

i'll be happy to play the anti-trump opposition for a while since blackpeople and cael don't actually say anything

and anything Vanster says is ANY.DAY.NOW despite that day never ever coming and will not come now that Trump is essentially Bush/OBAMA level compromised from the inside out......

I hope you are right about the immigration thing. Otherwise I don't want to follow politics anymore.

I want you to be correct here.

still more real than Q ANON

at this point I could tell you I am Q and you couldn't prove me wrong

Q's given us so many proofs a this point I don't need affirmation to the legitimacy of Q.

Have a look. I know it's scary with lots of pictures, but seriously, just start poking around there and start looking over all the Q Proofs that have come along since this whole thing started.

We've had hand gestures, statements that Q makes then POTUS quotes Q after the fact, we've had countless photos from POTUS' desk, legislation that's yet to be signed, POTUS' watch, his pen (Which by the way is like an $800 Monc Blanc).

We had that video from the Army v. Navy football game where this video was played on television:

(3:00 mark)

/qresearch/ - Future Proves Past Proofs

But look, you make up your own damn mind. And yes, it's a fucking rollercoaster ride sometimes.

Leaving aside the semantic difference between a wall and a fence, Trump is correct that fencing in San Diego, for example, significantly reduced "illegal traffic" when originally built decades ago. It also pushed border-crossers east, away from coastal San Diego, to areas where the fencing is less robust. Partly as a result, thousands have perished trying to trek through deserts and mountains.

The other locales Trump mentioned do have many miles of existing fencing that is being replaced or strengthened. To date, the fencing is a hodge-podge of projects covering about 650 miles.

In November, the government announced a $324 million contract for 32 miles of "primary pedestrian replacement wall" in Arizona.

A 20-mile border wall replacement project in Santa Teresa, N.M., was announced in April 2018. The cost is reported to be $73.3 million.

A 6-mile "levee wall system" is set for construction in Texas's Rio Grande Valley beginning in February 2019. It will cost $145 million.

A 14-mile "border wall construction project" along the border in San Diego was announced in June 2018. The project actually will replace an "eight-to-10 foot high scrap metal wall with an 18-to-30 foot bollard-style wall topped off with an anti-climbing plate." The cost will be $147 million.

The dramatic declines in "illegal traffic," as the president put it, appear to reflect the long term impact of fencing and other factors that go back to the 1990s.

The larger picture is more complicated. Border apprehensions — an indicator of overall unauthorized border crossings — have declined since 2000 when monthly totals were as high as 220,000. That same year 1.6 million unauthorized border-crossers were detained.

U.S. Seeing Lowest Level Of Unauthorized Immigrants In A Decade, Pew Study Says
NATIONAL
U.S. Seeing Lowest Level Of Unauthorized Immigrants In A Decade, Pew Study Says
Spending on border protection, on technology as well as on personnel, climbed under both presidents Bush and Obama.

In FY 18, which ended in September, 521,090 people were apprehended at southwest border.

At the same time, monthly apprehensions are climbing. More than 51,000 people were captured at the southwest border in November, 2018. That's a 78 percent increase over the same period last year. Yet it still far lower than the monthly totals in 2000.

FACT CHECK: Trump Says 'A Lot Of Wall Has Been Built' As He Demands We Build More : NPR

something is better than nothing we can only hope.......that is all we can hope for

I just wish we didn't have blue districts ushering them in with red carpet treatment

11 States Pull National Guard Off Border Missions To Protest Child Separations - Task Purpose

not helping the cause.....but then again that isn't their goal or objective

walls only work imo with enforcement

and some areas are enforcing that our laws can't be enforced

Last edited:
it is a one sided abusive relationship from actual hell

JEIyAq2.png

the Jews like goy Christians about as much as Atheists do

and yet goy Christians can't help but shower them with endless money devotion and affection 4 ever

despite them killing the son of your God

and blissfully saying they would do it again and again if they could

:shrug:
They should have the ratings given by muslims

0 0 0 0 0 0 100 (Muslim) 0 0 0

:lol:

Have you heard about the easter bunny?

The easter bunny didn't tell us months ago that the Army Corps of Engineers would be building the wall.

The easter bunny didn't give us a heads up that the funding for the wall was already established, and that the fight for border wall funding had nothing to do with funding, but demonstrating how retarded the Dems were to the general public.

The easter bunny didn't give us a full week heads up about the missile scare
in Hawaii.

The easter bunny didn't ask POTUS to work the phrase, "tip top" into one of his presentations or speeches only to have him use the phrase "tippy toppy" at the easter celebration at the Whitehouse.

Also, the easter bunny didn't do this:

k4F1wEf.png

Step 1 - go here:
Donald J. Trump on Twitter:

Step 2 - Right click the picture and hit "Save as..." - Read the first five characters in the file name.

Anyone that knows anything about Twitter file names should be scratching their heads at this one.

Like I said, believe what you want to believe.

Back