[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

conservatives don't have much faith in their politics if they know the immigrants will vote for their opposition. gee i wonder why that is

conservatives don't have much faith in their politics if they know the immigrants will vote for their opposition. gee i wonder why that is

Genetics of impulsive behaviour

also refer to iq

DwC0MZfVYAAk1dA.jpg:large

DxY_rqUVsAA4jQ7.jpg

DxZAWQIVsAEh1dn.jpg

DxTz-8pVYAEStjV.jpg

but like water off a ducks back

quack quack........clu might as well be black

"can iq be improved with education"

i would let me google that for you but i can't guarantee you'd read the results, draw the right conclusion, or hunker down into a comfy information silo

"can iq be improved with education"

i would let me google that for you but i can't guarantee you'd read the results, draw the right conclusion, or hunker down into a comfy information silo

i got your back you low iq quack

The IQ trap: how the study of genetics could transform education

The data both from twin studies and DNA analysis are unambiguous: intelligence is strongly heritable. Typically around 50 per cent of variations in intelligence between individuals can be ascribed to genes, although these gene-induced differences become markedly more apparent as we age. As Ritchie says: like it or not, the debate about whether genes affect intelligence is over.

bq-5c1bf89730043.jpeg

anything would help you

but still wouldn't help the rest of us

sorry them the facts

kind of sad they used a chocolate gorilla for that example

koko was between 70-95

could not only understand but do hand signals

i can't say that about poor clu

and i mean poor literally and figuratively here

no one ever said intelligence wasn't hereditary. low T wh*te boys holding onto planks from a sinking ship

no one ever said intelligence wasn't hereditary. low T wh*te boys holding onto planks from a sinking ship

DMRFH3MVwAAy9Nz.jpg

DMRFsynVwAEAAey.jpg

MORE MUD

says clu high off his ass all day

LOL

we will clean you up one day kicking or screaming

serveimage

if not the gas thefts during the next ebt shutdown will help you with exfoliation

harambe more appropriate as he was a victim of white oppression

harambe didn't know better

koko had no choice

clu and epidemic on the other hand had the world given to them by US taxpayers

every opportunity put on a plate

just got high and became life victims instead of utilizing any of it

Ok so I guess now we can just conveniently forget that all the major news networks were jerking off to trumps impending fake impeachment for a week, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back