[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Its the pay it forward system

We build walls for isreal, jordan, & saudia arabia and someone pays it forward to us like at starbucks

This is what trump has always been talking about

Mexicos turn boys :boogie:

I think trolls are funny when they have something actually smartass/witty with it. Repeating yourself 1000x isn't a troll, it just shows lack of imagination.

The part about being a moron with a low IQ working on Russia's behalf is accurate.
C1mevfwUkAAF6bZ_1_.jpg
:rofl: Leftists trying to usurp words created solely for them again. That's cute.

Exactly like little children repeating words back at you. It's amazing

He needs to just change the rules and make it so.

Life expectancy has lengthened and the size and scale of governing the US has increased dramatically making policy and projects that much slower to implement. 3 four year terms seems reasonable to me to enable ppl to get things done.

I'm not even sure term limits will help us anymore

millennials like Beta and AOC might make Pelosi seem competent and sane again

make me wish Joe Biden and Hillary would run again in 2020

bq-5c39616d91bf3.jpeg

This down syndrome Texas Tradeau is just "like us" folks

even has the live streams to prove it

CA - MAGA

Jury Says Government Can Seize Notorious Mongols Motorcycle Club Trademark

A federal jury in Santa Ana found Friday that the U.S. government can seize the Mongol Nation motorcycle club's trademark logo featuring a Genghis Khan character on a bike, along with various items of personal property such as leather jackets and weapons.

The verdict came in the forfeiture of assets phase of the case against the club, which was convicted by the same jury on Dec. 13 of racketeering and conspiracy to commit racketeering.

Now the trial moves to a third phase, in which U.S. District Judge David O. Carter will decide how the forfeiture is carried out. But he has previously said the issues in the novel case will likely wind up being decided by a higher court.

"You're both setting yourselves up for an appeal that will go to the Ninth Circuit and then to the U.S. Supreme Court," Carter told the attorneys last month.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jury-decides-strip-mongols-biker-gang-trademark-logo-n958036

f324fc4a2e3c0cf9fea6c5b68ded877b.jpg

Last edited:
I do really wish they trot Hildawg out again.
Watching that old hag get propped up just to lose again will be balm for the soul.

I'm not even sure term limits will help us anymore

millennials like Beta and AOC might make Pelosi seem competent and sane again

make me wish Joe Biden and Hillary would run again in 2020

bq-5c39616d91bf3.jpeg

This down syndrome Texas Tradeau is just "like us" folks

even has the live streams to prove it

1547346953551m.jpg

:harambe: even harambe says what is wrong with her

Back