[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

loling at the US recoiling at hordes of refugees inbound from countries they fucked into oblivion. i don't support it per se, but with this in mind, the more the ignorant right tries to ignore that fact, the more confident i am that they will be btfoed in 2020, fake facebook groups herding boomers be damned

loling at the US recoiling at hordes of refugees inbound from countries they fucked into oblivion. i don't support it per se, but with this in mind, the more the ignorant right tries to ignore that fact, the more confident i am that they will be btfoed in 2020, fake facebook groups herding boomers be damned

thanks obama!

hillary too!

they both created ISIS and ran weapons to countries like syria and libya to destroy themselves with, creating refugees.

gg

Make America Great Again.. let the world figure out their own shit. Any time those people get fed up with the bullshit they can have a country like America for their very own. Takes some blood sweat and tears.. but it is theirs for the taking

Make America Great Again.. let the world figure out their own shit. Any time those people get fed up with the bullshit they can have a country like America for their very own. Takes some blood sweat and tears.. but it is theirs for the taking

uhm

We must elect a new chancellor. A strong chancellor.

dTkdWwP.gif

don't reeee so hard boys we can get border wall funding next year, I'm sure Mexico is still willing to pay for it

President Donald Trump should offer to pay for Mexico's Southern border wall if Mexico will help pay for our wall. Because in the end it doesn't matter how it gets paid for just that it's built. If you don't think Trump will be able to move monies that he gives to Mexico or say Mexico is paying for because of imports and exports you don't know math...

And yes it's very disappointing to see HK falling down with the leftist who have nothing to say in this thread ever. TDS look it up it's everywhere but maybe not in your bubble.

Last edited:
havak i am sure that tribes 2, happiness, and good sleep are hallmark in your banal daily experiences

kudos on you

Back