Your desks, show them to me

I bought these awesome Wharfedale speakers to sit on one of the side buffet cabinets, they go really well with it.

oGC1Iow.jpg

Also this Yamaha turntable to tie it all together

1h7cP3U.jpg

It's tragic I know, but looks and sounds awesome

I'm late to the game... I've been gone a while.. But here is the current setup..
4xxqfMv.jpg

TjYtrGf.jpg

And I still have this little gem hanging on the wall..

VQMIVhK.jpg

yeah, i'm guessing you're still single with no kids

not judging, just guessing

Havax projects his unhappiness on everyone:[

Do u need a hug little guy

geezuz, i just said i was guessing, not judging, ffs. but yeah, i know you had to attack me.

edit: lol i even upset fourstar. what a bunch of fucking incel cucks ggs

Last edited:
I'm late to the game... I've been gone a while.. But here is the current setup..
Spoiler

Nice setup. Needs more Jim Beam and Aleve.

I have that same keyboard, but it's too noisy and the wife likes to sleep at night. I'm using a board with Brown switches.

U almost have my skateboard.

I have my original Variflex Wired still in the shed, it still grinds and provides many laughs for anyone under 40 who believes skateboards are supposed to be narrow little things.

heres how it looks underneath. I was trying to think of what to do...

its a really big desk, 30''x60'' and the bottom of the desk is 34'' high. its a standing desk / i bought a cool barstool for sitting

1LMoF3q.jpg

built a spot in the desk for a power strip so only the 1 wire hanging down keeps it clean too
Hf8a0rR.jpg

I'd do that in the back as well. I'm not sure if you know how to weld, but if you did, it's be a reasonable fix. The double-bar (for aesthetics) could be even lower. Once that box is created between the fronts/backs and back/back, it'll be strong enough to jump on within reason.

As for the uneven floor, just get some dark rubber feet to put under all of the legs, but put two under that back left one. Voila.

Back