[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fuck some asshole saudi arabian muslim brotherhood journalist that got killed, let's focus on seth rich instead.

A non-US citizen was killed in another country by another government - the same govt that believes gays should be thrown off bridges and women should be punished for getting raped - and people are crying because they don't like Trump.

Wheeeeeeeeee

I trip out when I hear people say that it is illegal for the US Military to protect its own nation's borders from an invasion. This is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard about our 'Living Constitution'.

"Hey, China. Did you know that you can move 1,000,000 troops into Mexico and invade our nation and the only resistance will be from the border patrol because it's illegal for the worlds greatest military to protect its own border?"

This this this

I don't get the interest in this one reporter. Just a few years ago the Saudis were still beheading and hanging groups of people at a time, and nobody said shit. And they were just average people. This guy made a point to go at the SA govt, knowing they were violent. Kinda his fault on this one

I don't get the interest in this one reporter. Just a few years ago the Saudis were still beheading and hanging groups of people at a time, and nobody said shit. And they were just average people. This guy made a point to go at the SA govt, knowing they were violent. Kinda his fault on this one

Bc Trump wasn't president a few years ago

Bc Trump wasn't president a few years ago

True. Trump could create the cure for cancer tonight and by tomorrow morning there would be a march against curing cancer in Portland and CNN running headlines like "Trump Causes Massive Job Loss In Healthcare"

True. Trump could create the cure for cancer tonight and by tomorrow morning there would be a march against curing cancer in Portland and CNN running headlines like "Trump Causes Massive Job Loss In Healthcare"

Obama meanwhile causes a new type of SuperAIDS and the media shouts "PRESIDENT OBAMA MAKES AMERICA DO EVEN BETTER - AGAIN!"

i just turned on nightline after not even thinking about it for 20 years. they're talking about that markle lady's wedding. what time line is this?

ya I'm getting really sick of hearing about this bitch

congrats u fucked a dude (arguably he seems like an alright dude)

this shit is the literal definition of fake news

PBS did a show on neanderthal and stated that erbody has neanderthal DNA except for subsaharan africans. they warn it's just a theory but wonder if the interbreeding is responsible for mental illness

Number Of Journalists Killed In Mexico Reaches 'Historical High,' Report Says : Parallels : NPR

We’ll just selectively outrage over this one journalist because my CNN handlers say I should. Lol this is 2 easy to defeat leftist scum arguments. I’m functionally retarded also n I can debunk this bullshit and eat crayons at the same time.

I guess we should close down the border with Mexico and apply sanctions?......after iraq and Syria, Mexico is the most dangerous place in the world for journalists to work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia has $350 billion in defense contracts and is one of the biggest purchasers of USA arms. Guess we need to shut down these American jobs cause this One dude we don’t know anything about got killed. What do you think they’re going to do with $350 billion in defense contracts? Shoot hugs at Yemen? Lol

Red crayons mum mum mum mum.

>be US
>get planes wrecked into towers
>start war and overthrow dictator you put in power twenty years earlier (who had nothing to do with tower attacc)
>send journalist to country who may have been involved with tower attacc (who you did not overthrow)
>journalist is kill
>"hey we need the wahhabists"

mfw

>be US
>get planes wrecked into towers
>start war and overthrow dictator you put in power twenty years earlier (who had nothing to do with tower attacc)
>send journalist to country who may have been involved with tower attacc (who you did not overthrow)
>journalist is kill
>"hey we need the wahhabists"

mfw

quoted for :lol:

Back