[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

clu n coombz 2 pussyass wyte trash disgr8c 2 dey own race supadupa nj0y slaps rite dafuq cross dey pussyass pastyass fuccboi fukn l0s3r teefz n m0uf dis y ya both gon b wyte trash poboy faggetz 4 lyfe smdh lol :jester:

hey I'm just suggesting he could be a better (or less laughable?) president ;)

and if he still got awful negative coverage, that would prove havax's point, right?

I would be crazy to say that your media doesn't pick sides, and I'm not saying that at all ;d

But I feel like the side they are most on is that of $$$. If the way they cover Trump makes them a lot of money, as people read/watch/click it either because they agree or because it makes them mad, then that is a winning strategy for them
trump could cure cancer nd the dems would still hate him.

it has nothing to do with him, it's all partisan, tribal madness at this point. what more proof do you need after the entire "children in cages" thing where trump was lambasted for the exact same conditions under Obama. people can't support the other team under any circumstances.

it has nothing to do with him, it's all partisan, tribal madness at this point. what more proof do you need after the entire "children in cages" thing where trump was lambasted for the exact same conditions under Obama. people can't support the other team under any circumstances.

That whole kids in cages thing wasn't even from trump. That actually happened during obama, and it was a protest.

I don't have a problem with what trump is doing. My only problem with him is his mouth. If he would just shut up and let someone else handle his twitter account, he'd be a good potus

:lol:

reeeeeee poor Trump

case closed

No, I don't need Rush on these topics.
Health Care and Immigration are the top issues.

The left is completely nuts, especially the media. Here's another video from Mark Dice similar to the one on the previous page.

We've moved on from Russia to White Nationalists.

Was Obama's current buddy George Bush (JR) A clown allowing others to speak for him? Because from what I remember he was deemed a racist and ridiculed all through his presidency by the leftist MSM. He was civil to the media and in return he was spit upon for every decision (Not just his bad ones for both terms)...

So who's bringing the circus exactly? From what I see it's the talking Muppet heads on TV. The choice of President is irrelevant when it comes to a Republican candidate. They (msm) were literally propping up Jeb! "I like turdles" as a candidate to fall against Hillary.

Was Obama's current buddy George Bush (JR) A clown allowing others to speak for him? Because from what I remember he was deemed a racist and ridiculed all through his presidency by the leftist MSM. He was civil to the media and in return he was spit upon for every decision (Not just his bad ones for both terms)...

So who's bringing the circus exactly? From what I see it's the talking Muppet heads on TV. The choice of President is irrelevant when it comes to a Republican candidate. They (msm) were literally propping up Jeb! "I like turdles" as a candidate to fall against Hillary.

thats crazy talk

bush was never denigrated / insulted / slammed etc. by democrats, those are damn lies

look for yourself:

ringobushitler17.jpg

BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

bushbeheaded.jpg

you can trust the media to not vote 90+% democrat and present balanced reporting

brass should have one more poll:

who's the biggest moron between these choices?

triplebypass
phaytallystupid
vantardicus
cluless
epicdummy
blackpeopleblower
dummydutch

thats crazy talk

bush was never denigrated / insulted / slammed etc. by democrats, those are damn lies

look for yourself:

It's a good thing we didn't have crazy Republicans out there during Obama's terms.

phwm3gf8o42qbwe.jpg

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs.jpg

It's amusing that you think this is, or has ever been, a one way street.

:lol:

reeeeeee poor Trump

nope, I've never said that. i'm glad it happened, actually. they made it so obvious, people are being red-pilled.

and that's a good thing

some imbeciles are still blind, however, and resist with all their might

Back