Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Let me rephrase that - he has an obvious motivation to deny he did it. I don't know if he's lying or not, but I know that he would never admit to it even if it was true. Put him under oath, hang a felony over his head for lying, lets see if the story changes.

no matter how much you want it, no matter how mad you still are about garland, no matter how hard the dems try or how much money they throw at ford or how many partisan shill lawyers they throw at her to help, kav will be appointed before oct. 1st.

book it.

Yes he has an obvious motivation to deny he did it. He didn't do it. Nothing about that speaks to his credibility.

She has an obvious motivation to lie about it too. She ideologically opposes Kavanaugh and thinks he'll be detrimental to her political desires.

Regardless you still haven't given me a single reason why I should believe her over him beyond her being the accuser. It's outright disturbing. Even if he's lying, why would he fear lying under oath? There is zero proof of a crime happening, and the only way he could be outed as a liar is if Kavanaugh admits to sexually assaulting Ford. That seems an unlikely outcome.

So at this point we've clearly established that the only reason you find her credible is that she's a liberal, and that you don't find Judge credible because a liberal said he committed a crime. That's a solid legal foundation you have there.

Let me rephrase that - he has an obvious motivation to deny he did it. I don't know if he's lying or not, but I know that he would never admit to it even if it was true. Put him under oath, hang a felony over his head for lying, lets see if the story changes.

or just vote him in and move on the rbg replacement :satan:

svj8085m7un11.jpg

So politics aside. Triple, do you believe you should have to defend yourself because some girl decides 35 years later to accuse you of attempting have sex with her when you were both minors?

Last edited:
So politics aside. Triple, do you believe you should have to defend yourself because some girl decides 35 years later to accuse you of attempting have sex with her when you were both minors?
Of course he does. He's a soyboy beta cuck. His girl carries him.

I don't really feel like apologizing for marrying someone smart and successful

So politics aside. Triple, do you believe you should have to defend yourself because some girl decides 35 years later to accuse you of attempting have sex with her when you were both minors

ya know its weird the only people who seem to worry about that are people who have reason to worry

I don't really feel like apologizing for marrying someone smart and successful

ya know its weird the only people who seem to worry about that are people who have reason to worry

Yeah if you never had any interactions with girls in high school, you probably have nothing to worry about

Why not just give her your password and let her post for you bro...it's obvious you have no opinions of your own

When I read triples posts I just picture a stuffy, obnoxious, slightly overweight east coast feminist typing it. Then it makes sense.

Back