[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

they are upset that there is anywhere for us to talk

that much is clear now

they are looking under the carpets for dark spots they haven't scrubbed or silenced yet

you saw it coming in UK, Germany, and Sweden.......moving over to Australia and Canada

and now we are next

the media, colleges, public schools, and movies just isn't enough

i mean they got actual people blaming Russia for all our issues......without even paying them to do this

3494BD9100000578-3607522-image-m-90_1464124906572.jpg

definitely Russia

you think life in prison is enough?

they are making an example here

they wanted and pushed for 300 years

you think a regular life sentence is going to suffice their blood lust?

Cohen says he violated campaign finance law "at the direction of the candidate."

Basically saying he'll testify to same. We've not even seen what Mueller has yet on junior and daddy, but things aren't exactly going well for the Trumps.

The New York Times’ revelation that McGahn had spoken for more than 30 hours with Mueller’s investigators has rattled Trump and the West Wing to the core, according to three of Trump’s outside advisers, causing Trump to ratchet up his Twitter war on Mueller to new heights. Over the weekend, Jared Kushner described Trump’s mood as “rip-shit,” according to one of the advisers. “Total meltdown” was how another adviser put it.

“They’re Squeezing Don Jr. Right Now”: As the Mueller Siege Tightens, Trump’s Twitter Rage Crests | Vanity Fair

Weird how this guy instantly went to, "She called the cop's on me because I am black..."

Wonder where he learned to do something like that?

i just wish i could figure out where they learned all this victim hood mentality

where say someone like Vanster can threaten to rip out your trachea, doxxx you and your family, fight and shoot you in real life (call out his 17 guns), but then call the cyber crimes division and lawsuit lawyers when you say anything about him on that same forum.

what on earth could have put such absurd ideas into their heads instead of the ability to earn a living, be productive, hold a job, be employable, hold down a loving relationship, or have any semblance of personal responsibility for their own life or actions

if only we could put our fingers on it......instead of hands around it

Last edited:
Cohen says he violated campaign finance law "at the direction of the candidate."

Basically saying he'll testify to same. We've not even seen what Mueller has yet on junior and daddy, but things aren't exactly going well for the Trumps.

Meaningless without proof, unless you're ok with taking the word of someone who will literally say anything to get years shaved off his tax fraud charges. Campaign finance is seriously laughable.

Vanity Fair is your reference... :picard:

A few choice quotes from the article:
a Republican close to the White House said
one Republican briefed on Trump’s thinking said
one former West Wing official said
According to a person to whom the conversation was described
a person close to the Trump family told me

Wow, those are some rock solid sources there, Gabriel Sherman! What an expertly-researched and cited article!

No wonder you gobble this shit up, you dense fuckstain. This is exactly the kind of echo chamber fluff you libscum tax-evading morons love.

I like that we've progressed from "a person familiar with person's thinking" to a "person told by a person familiar with person's thinking" as a legitimate source.

one Republican briefed on Trump’s thinking said

This is... hrmm. I, um... how would we go about describing this? 1 Republican - the enemy mind you - was briefed on the way Trump thinks? Ok, so, how does someone get briefed on the way someone thinks and who was doing the briefing?

Back